Environ opening order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Im hoping some of you lovely people will be able to offer some advice.

I am due to open a salon in early Feb and have been debating between Eve Taylor and Environ. I have trialled Eve Taylor and they are fab products but I would love to give environ a go as Im not 100% smitten with Eve as I was hoping to be.

i have to see a rep apparently as they dont detail any opening order.

My problem is that I work 7 days a week at the minute and literally don't have the time to see them.

Could any of you give me a heads up on the opening order, im assuming there is onw?

Thanks Guys and Girls

Its £500 plus vat and training to use the products that about £100. Hth

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Brilliant thankyou very much for that. Do you use Environ yourself? What do you think of it ? How dod you find it retails?

Thankyou

and do you happen to know where the training is based?:lol:

I thought they'd changed it now so
Have to buy the ionzyme machine at something like ****?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noo, dont say that Matthew! I was so convinced Id love Eve Taylor, slightly devastated that I wasnt as taken with it as i wanted to be as it seemed to fill all my needs.:Scared:

Oh noo, dont say that Matthew! I was so convinced Id love Eve Taylor, slightly devastated that I wasnt as taken with it as i wanted to be as it seemed to fill all my needs.:Scared:

Sorry pet but I'm 99.9% certain that is the case!
I'm looking at other cosmeceutical brands to use in my new skin clinic and would love environ but no way am I paying for that machine

Ah ok, thanks for the heads up Matthew. Are you going to be using the new brand along side Eve Taylor? Perhaps let me know what brand you end up going for? Ideally as Im just starting out I dont want to be looking at an openig order of more than £1000.00 but it seems like the impossible task. I have read and Re read your article, very informative but my brain still hurts!

Sorry ZoeRose, Mathew is right. Environ now require you to set up with the Ionzyme machine which is £x,xxx (+ VAT) although they do have a range of options to purchase (e.g. instalments).
Good luck with choosing......!

Yes sorry i forgot it had changed. You do have to buy the machine now. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Another one adding that yes, as of I think September, you have to get the machine now. You can do it in instalments per month ~£145 if that's any help. Prices are going up in January though, for products at least, not sure if the machine is the same price.

ah such a shame as I was loving the idea of environ, thanks everyone for the heads up. Anyone of you lovely people use monu? any reports? Doesnt seem to be too much on it on here.....

:)

Hi Zoerose, yes have tried Monu before, not a bad range at all, however some of their products contain mineral oil, paraffins etc so was not my cup of tea however you may like them, why not call them for some samples!

I used monu products in the begining but did not like them at all. Switched to environ 4 years ago, just bought the machine last month, the best thing I have done, clients love it and results are fab. I love environ wouldnt change again.

Am a bit miffed about the price rise in january though, the worst month to increase prices :Scared:

The machine requirement put me off Environ! I don't do facials and a £*** investment on top of additional training and equipment costs makes it too great a risk for me.

I think a lot of people are put off by it now.

Shame ... It's a great range to use.

Mat

The machine requirement put me off Environ! I don't do facials and a £*** investment on top of additional training and equipment costs makes it too great a risk for me.

I think a lot of people are put off by it now.

Shame ... It's a great range to use.

Mat

I wonder how much business they have now lost because of it?!!
Maybe why the price increase - to claw back lost revenue. Very short sighted if you ask me.

I would have taken a £*** punt on it, but not a £*** punt.

hmm tough decisions ahead! debating between monu and eve taylor. wish someone could make my mind up for me! was also looking at spa find but from what i can see they dont do anything for advanced facials??

Any of you lovely people have much experience with this range?

When I first started looking for a dermacosmeceutical I was also drawn to Environ but I also looked at Nimue which is a lesser known South African brand.

After lots of conversations with both companies I chose Nimue. Their packaging is classy (as opposed to the oudated Environ packaging in my opinion)their customer service is brilliant and there is no charge for training. Not sure of minimum opening order but mine was around £500 I think. I don't regret my decision at all. There is a minimum re-order of £75.00 which isn't too bad and is very quickly achieveable.

Good luck with your search

Thanks Joe, Ive just mailed them to see what they come back with. :)

Latest posts

Back