Environ Vitamin facials with Ionzyme machine - wow !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
I have just completed Environ skin care and facial training in London. It was fantastic ! My whole set of beliefs about skin care and facials has been changed through the science and the research presented.

Environ skin care is sold as 'step up' from the usual beauty salon ranges and is a true anti ageing cosmeceutical range based on introducing Vit A, E, C back into the skin to repair and prevent ageing - pigmentation, scarring, wrinkles, acne, roscea sundamage etc It has been designed by a cosmetic surgeon - Dr Fernandes. It is a 'results' matter facial and not a softy, smelly, pamper, there there facial.:)

. When you think about it it makes perfect sense to penetrate the skin with vitamins. After all Humans are not made of lots of lovely smelly, softy, yummy plant extracts !

If you are serious about providing a true anti -ageing treatments and solutions this is the only choice in my view. £500 product start up costs and a round £3K for the Ionzyme facial machine. It improves the results by 4000 % more than a topical application of the product. To compare a Galvanic machine would provide about 200 % more product penetration ! I have had 2 facials this week and I look fabulous and friends and family have noticed alreday. Radical anti-ageing results are achievable within 3 months !!

Any other fans out there ? If not you must try it ! Many therapists are now just doing Environ skincare and facial treatments as a stand alone anti ageing businesses.

Let me know your thoughts.....

A younger looking, less wrinkly and happy Marie xx

I've been interested in Environ Skincare for a year or so now and would take it on if I did more facials. I had a facial last year and the improvement in my skin immediate so I can imagine what would happen on a course of facials.

I'm glad you really enjoyed the course as I had heard it's quite involved and if you don't know your stuff you can't use it?

Best of luck

I use and stock Environ in my salon but have not yet got the machine.

I absolutely love Environ

I use and stock Environ in my salon but have not yet got the machine.

I absolutely love Environ

Ahh, so you have both Jane Iredale Make up and Environ! Very nice.

I have Yvonne and they work beautifully together

I cannot rate the products highly enough I am totally addicted to both of them:hug:

Are Environ still claiming in their video that the products are sealed in SA and when exported not opened (inspected or x-rayed by customs) to keep them fresh and active? The Environ rep was a little annoyed with me when I asked if this was the perfect way to export illegal diamonds and drugs from SA.:)

Are Environ still claiming in their video that the products are sealed in SA and when exported not opened (inspected or x-rayed by customs) to keep them fresh and active? The Environ rep was a little annoyed with me when I asked if this was the perfect way to export illegal diamonds and drugs from SA.:)

Haha spot on! :green:

I love it when companies make certain 'unique' claims that are impossible to back up, love it even more when they get questioned and then perplexed about the answer :green:

In all fairness though, could the products not be x-rayed without having to expose them to air....??

(Would love it if Blood Diamond could be edited a little to make Environ skincare the big players in diamond smuggling....and a shipment got misdirected and Martigirl ended up with loadsa carats....oh the plotlines are endless....)

Can you tell me who the environ uk distributor is please so I can look into this further?

Haha spot on! :green:

I love it when companies make certain 'unique' claims that are impossible to back up, love it even more when they get questioned and then perplexed about the answer :green:

In all fairness though, could the products not be x-rayed without having to expose them to air....??

(Would love it if Blood Diamond could be edited a little to make Environ skincare the big players in diamond smuggling....and a shipment got misdirected and Martigirl ended up with loadsa carats....oh the plotlines are endless....)

:)That would be fantastic Amy, but the products are already diamond quality:hug:

Can you tell me who the environ uk distributor is please so I can look into this further?

I have all the contact details in the salon I will pm the number to you tomorrow:hug:

Just been browsing this thread and thought id post here rather than bombard with a new thread about it.
Im looking into taking on a new skincare range, which gives instant results and offers peel treatments. I use Monu and Renu already and do intend to keep them. But the environ range confuses me slightly. There seems to be an extensive line of products. Some clients get confused easily with the use of basic skincare.
Is this a range that a small fry like me could manage to keep up with? Such as product packages? Will clients love it THAT much that that i'll have no problems?
Im Just weighing up all my options.

It confused me before I took it on but it really is very very easy.

Brilliant products amazing results and I can't imagine using anything else:hug:

Speak to your local rep or call Landmark distributors you will not be disappointed.:hug:

Latest posts

Back