Eve Taylor facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-jo

Reaction score
I have just ordered my start up pack from eve Taylor and I have had a client book in for a course of facials, she explained she has very enlarged pores on her face and wants to reduce these her skin is not really oily can anyone recommened best products to use on her? Thanks x

I have just ordered my start up pack from eve Taylor and I have had a client book in for a course of facials, she explained she has very enlarged pores on her face and wants to reduce these her skin is not really oily can anyone recommened best products to use on her? Thanks x

You should really join the Eve Taylor Professional Facebook page and post there, they are very helpful...

Hi jo-jo

Now that you have ordered your starter package you will have access to the professional area of the website where you can view our series of skin care webinars, these are your foundation step of the Eve Taylor education ladder. these webinars give you a great deal of information in bite sized chunks and are ideal to get you started until you can attend our Product Knowledge class in person.
You also have the skin care Navigator which details all of the products and is a great resource to refer to as you grow your knowledge with the product range. Everything is explained in the Welcome to Eve Taylor pack you received.

If you have other questions or queries please feel free to contact us directly so we can advise you accurately; often posting on open forums can lead to mis-information.

Bests
The Eve Taylor Team

How do I find out about eve taylor training and where are the locations?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back