Eve Taylor Retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I've done a few facials and one of my ladies called me up yesterday wanting to buy some of the products i used.

I'm trying to work on a price list for what I sell but was going through the eve taylor website to get an idea of prices to sell the products for but its just coming up with the prices i would buy them.

I've tried to log out and go onto the website to see if I can get prices as if it was my customer going onto their site and its still coming up with the same prices.

Can anyone help me out?

I'm looking at the soothing cleanser 200ml, moisturiser 200ml, eye gel 20ml. I'm not sure if i can post prices on here so if anyone could pm me it would be much appreciated

Can customers go onto the Eve Taylor website and purchase prodcuts?

thats me got the normal eve taylor selling prices

it would be good to hear what prices you sell for?

Why not call the lady herself? They sent me a price list for trade which also gave RRP on request.

Hiya - going onto the website without logging in shows you the retail prices - when you log in you see the trade prices. I keep a small amount of retail stock and order anything the client needs as delivery is usually pretty quick. x

hi

called up yesterday and their posting out their prices.

do you sell for the RRP or do you try and do it a bit cheaper or do deals?

:)

I sell for RRP, but give a 10% discount if purchased at the same time as a professional facial.

Ooh what a fab idea Lyndsay

Latest posts

Back