Everyone smile!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hey guys.
After reading a few threads in the last couple of days where its getting heated and then reading one this morning asking where all us hair pros have gone i thought id write a post!!

I have been a member of SG for many years and have always tried to give an honest but practical answer to as many posts as i feel i can help with.
Equally i find this site great for bouncing ideas around and for getting new ways of doing things.

We all go out of our way to help eachother and try to enjoy a bit of banter and chit chats along the way,so i find it incredibly sad when everyone starts turning on each other.

Maybe we should create a new mantra and put it as a sticky.
Heres my idea.

Crazybeks Manta.

Thou shall think before responding.
Thou shall be grateful of any help advice given and show so
Thou shall ignore any duplicated posts rather than getting annoyed about it.
Thou shall enjoy the forum for what it is
Thou shall have respect for everyones opinion even if its not our own

Thou shall smile and share our funny bits aswell as our not so funny and get along with everyone again

Just a thought!!

:D:D

Hey guys.
After reading a few threads in the last couple of days where its getting heated and then reading one this morning asking where all us hair pros have gone i thought id write a post!!

I have been a member of SG for many years and have always tried to give an honest but practical answer to as many posts as i feel i can help with.
Equally i find this site great for bouncing ideas around and for getting new ways of doing things.

We all go out of our way to help eachother and try to enjoy a bit of banter and chit chats along the way,so i find it incredibly sad when everyone starts turning on each other.

Maybe we should create a new mantra and put it as a sticky.
Heres my idea.

Crazybeks Manta.

Thou shall think before responding.
Thou shall be grateful of any help advice given and show so
Thou shall ignore any duplicated posts rather than getting annoyed about it.
Thou shall enjoy the forum for what it is
Thou shall have respect for everyones opinion even if its not our own

Thou shall smile and share our funny bits aswell as our not so funny and get along with everyone again

Just a thought!!

:D:D
Great idea missy....seems to be to much sniping at the mo.
Ok I will add to that...
Thou shall not get the knock when someone disagrees with your opinion
Thou shall accept that there is always someone who knows more than you

PS Crazy Bek looking forward to seeing your 'funny bits' ??!!

:Scared:

Didn't want to just read and run, I think your mantra is great.

We are all professionals and it's awful to people turning on each other, geeks leaving because of arguements etc. sometimes I feel like I'm back at school! :(

Oh and just to let you know; I'm smiling! :)

Group hug geekies??! :hug:

Definatly group hugs all round guys !
And my funny bits will be funny mistyb!!
(I am actually in office right now trying not to cackle too loudly!!!!)
:lick::lick:
Keep adding guys.
I think they call it group therapy :p

Doesn't it seem everyone's pretty snippy at the mo?

I reckon if we had nice weather we'd feel lifted, a break from the rain would help :)

Great post xxx

Im finding alot of my clients this week are a bit funny aswell.

Give them an hour in the chair and theyre laughing theyre heads off!

Im trying to promote a good sense of humour this week cause god i feel we all need it right now!

No holidays booked and an impending op for me so thats a bummer,but hey ho we must carry on and smile

After all we will just make ourselves miserable if we dont.
(ive stopped browsing holiday brochures now as my hubbys getting reallt fed up with the comments about how nice some of the hotels look!!)
x

Good thread, I'm making us all a virtual brew complete with chocolate biscuits :) x

Well not been on much, but am starting college in August to do beauty therapy and am hoping if am struggling with things that I could gain some knowledge from you all.

xxxx

My sentiments exactly!

And another one I'd like to add to the list would be..

Thou shall always remember that we all started somewhere... be nice to the newbies :D

I dont take sugar thanks, sweet enough already.
boom boom......:D

^ there's always one! ^
xx

Im not allowed caffiene so am fuzzy today (which isnt abnormal anyway!!)
so il go for a decaf with 2 sugars please.

Oh and a chocci bikkie to boot
:D

pixie is that a stock photo or is it actually your dog???

No it's my dog! My mum actually said yesterday she really doesn't think he's cute. How wrong (obvs) xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342189777.078047.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342189777.078047.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 133
Weheyy thumbs up glad you posted this all the snippyness had been annoying me haha almost every post you go on you see something a bit snarky .. Spread the geeky love!!!! 😘❤❤ xxx

Totally agree, well said everyone xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What a load of rubbish, I totally disagree. And anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is an idiot.

What a load of rubbish, I totally disagree. And anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is an idiot.

Brilliant! Arrogance at it's best! :D

There is plenty of that flying around at the moment... unfortunately in other cases it is sincere :(

No it's my dog! My mum actually said yesterday she really doesn't think he's cute. How wrong (obvs) xxx

Oh Pixie...so cute, his head looks to big for his little body!!! Clearly your mum is deranged! xxx

Latest posts

Back