Everyone smile!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few months ago I was on the train and nearly got off as a man got on and he stunk!!!
Thought I was going to be sick! I was giving him the evils then when he went I thought yuck his smell is still her so I moved and still stunk!!! The realised I had poo all over my blinking uggs!!! I was so annoyed and felt awful on the poor man x
Made me giggle :) poor bloke ha

That's happened to me ... warm doggy doodoos inbetween your toes. Yuk!

Hugs all round, bring it in for the real thing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This is rapidly turning to the dog poo thread. 💩💩💩

On a similar note ever trodden on a slug in the pitch black? Gooey between the toes!?

Back to hugs, happiness & smiles

This made me smile, I wondered if anyone's ever seen it in a salon? Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342249213.394080.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342249213.394080.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 59

On a similar note ever trodden on a slug in the pitch black? Gooey between the toes!?

My cat has took a fancy to eating them! Slugs must be a feline delicassie x

Ohh I'm going to see if I can get one of those sticker!! Love it! Xx

That's great :) (the beauty sticker 💆not the pooo 💩😱) x x

ooh I've got to admit I've been involved in a couple of disagreements recently. In my defence though I've offered my opinion, not slagged anyone off or made unreasonable comments. that said though if I've offended anyone I do apologise because thats not my intention at all. I agree we all need to lighten up a bit!

Regarding the serious issue of dog poo, when my dog was a puppy she slept overnight in a puppy crate, and one morning we got up and she'd poo'ed in her cage, then rolled around in it, and she was completely and I mean completely covered in poo, with just two little eyes staring out from behind. that was certainly not the most fun dog to have to bath I can tell you!

Thank you for posting this thread! I'm fairly newbie on here although I have been qualified in a few aspects of my business for years I'm trying to expand my knowledge. I'm doing a lot of training at the moment and for the most part this site has been invaluable. There are some really helpful, lovely geeks in here. That said, I've actually had some 'high geeks' refuse to help me as I'm not yet qualified in the field I'm training in! Surely that's the point of asking questions, to get help whilst training? Can I add a mantra?
'Just because it comes from a 'high geek' (not sure what they're called) doesn't mean you have to agree with every word in an effort to get brownie points, especially not when the comments are nasty, unhelpful and very often down right rude!'
I love love love this site but the attitude of some has, in the past, made me scared to post. Big hugs (and clean non smelly dog poo ;)) xx

So ive logged in this morning to check out my mantra thread and i think its done the job!!
Yayy!!

This is why i love SG so much.We are all back to our banter and chit chat and thats how i like it!

To all the newbies -we are all really passionate about what we do so if we come across as sharp or snipey we dont mean to.
And in some cases we have every reason to come across as sharp and snipey but enough of that,lets all get back to BR.(before rain!!)

On a different note i was stood outside my nearest Next store at 4.40am this morning ready to do a mad dash and kit out my 7 year old!.
Was home again by 5.50am and in work by 8am!!:suprised::suprised:

Quoted from my dad via text at 6am this morning.
"Rebecca i think there is seriously something going wrong with you.I always said to your mother i thought you wernt wired right and this just about proves my point"!!

xxx

Haha did you get many bargins? ;) x

I got loads of bargains!
Definatly worth going but am starting to wilt abit now and have untill 5pm to get through yet!
x

I got loads of bargains!
Definatly worth going but am starting to wilt abit now and have untill 5pm to get through yet!
x
Ahhh no, i was in next yesterday and the boy who was serving me was starting at 5.00am and moaning! i said "Eee i no its terrible thinking people come that early", not admitting ive done it a few times myself ;)
Just been online and much left :(
x x

On the standing on icky things thread,I once stood on a massive grasshopper with no shoes on...this thing was huge...like 3 inches long, ever since I have been plagued by the buggers, they land on me constantly...gross : (

Agreed.XX

I trod in dog poop today:p

Omg I done this once and didn't realise and walked all over the house with my shoes on😡x

That's bad.....but not as bad as running to the bin outside at night....garden lights aren't on and you didn't realise you'd let the dog out....poop goes right through your toes!!!! It feels rank :(

But yes! Tubby hugs all round! :0) xxx

That's happened to me ... warm doggy doodoos inbetween your toes. Yuk!

Hugs all round, bring it in for the real thing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Bleurgh. Too many doggy doodoo stories! lol

Latest posts

Back