Everyone smile!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way Bek still waiting for that piccy of your funny bits.....

well done crazybek, I've been laughing so much today I gave myself a headache:D I'm not entirely sure but I may have given others a headache as well!

Great thread:) hugs from me x x ps maybe the weather is getting everyone down :( x

I've actually ended up involved in one of them posts today. In my defense I'm not a nasty person and didn't intend to get involved in an argument.

So I'll join in with the hugs x

Hahaha! Ok, childish I know.

But funny xxx

(happens all the time round here in our garden eurgh!)

Ummm was wearing dolly shoes to so it covered my foot looked like a t-Rex had done it it was that big lol.

Family thought it was highly amusing :p xxx

Good thread, I'm making us all a virtual brew complete with chocolate biscuits :) x

I love this ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Omg I done this once and didn't realise and walked all over the house with my shoes on😡x

Lol hehe it's really not nice.I've had an itchy foot since where it touched my skin I thunk I may be illergic to that brand of poop lol XX

Lol hehe it's really not nice.I've had an itchy foot since where it touched my skin I thunk I may be illergic to that brand of poop lol XX

Few months ago I was on the train and nearly got off as a man got on and he stunk!!!
Thought I was going to be sick! I was giving him the evils then when he went I thought yuck his smell is still her so I moved and still stunk!!! The realised I had poo all over my blinking uggs!!! I was so annoyed and felt awful on the poor man x

Ps sorry for changing subjects! Back to the hugs :) x x

Few months ago I was on the train and nearly got off as a man got on and he stunk!!!
Thought I was going to be sick! I was giving him the evils then when he went I thought yuck his smell is still her so I moved and still stunk!!! The realised I had poo all over my blinking uggs!!! I was so annoyed and felt awful on the poor man x

That is hilarious I'm actually crying with laughter and my sides hurt.Fantastic soo funny poor man lol.XX

That is hilarious I'm actually crying with laughter and my sides hurt.Fantastic soo funny poor man lol.XX

That's bad.....but not as bad as running to the bin outside at night....garden lights aren't on and you didn't realise you'd let the dog out....poop goes right through your toes!!!! It feels rank :(

But yes! Tubby hugs all round! :0) xxx

That's bad.....but not as bad as running to the bin outside at night....garden lights aren't on and you didn't realise you'd let the dog out....poop goes right through your toes!!!! It feels rank :(

But yes! Tubby hugs all round! :0) xxx
Yuck yuck yuck. That's awful :( x

Latest posts

Back