Excel badges......??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling nails

Reaction score
Any one had their badges come through yet for excel london next weekend??
still havent had mine yet......

yes got mine last week.

I got mine on Friday, and i can't flippin make it!!:rolleyes:

omg....hope i dont have to wait in queue to register.......i did pre-reg online ages ago...just done olympia too, but i always have had badges at least 2 weeks prior to show........now WORRIED:confused: :!:

bling nails said:
omg....hope i dont have to wait in queue to register.......i did pre-reg online ages ago...just done olympia too, but i always have had badges at least 2 weeks prior to show........now WORRIED:confused: :!:
are you competing Cheryl

havent got mine either yet

Nope, not got mine yet so don't panic!

Aint got mine either, but don't stress guys, I'm sure they have a procedure they have to follow to ensure they don't leave anyone out :wink2:

xxxx

no jac, im not competing in comps..........just competing in shopping:D :Grope: :!:

This thread has been good to come across as I havn't yet received mine and believe me I was panicing too(also registared absoloutly ages ago)! Really don't want to be queing at the desk when I could be having fun inside!

nope me neither tickets not here yet:sad:

not got mine and i registered before xmas xx

Got mine over 2 weeks ago,can't wait:biggrin:.

Rachelxxxxx

Have had my ticket a book of vouchers and three booked seminar placesa week or so!

Dont know if i am going to make any of them yet! Will find out tomorrow, if i am unable to make it, the ticket and places are there if anyone wants them.

Seminar places are:
1. Sunday 5th = 1.00pm - 2.00pm Samuel Sweet
2. Sunday 5th = 4.00pm - 5.00pm Leighton Denny
3. Tuesday 7th = 2.00pm - 3.00pm George Smedly & Antony Buckley
Dont think the seminar tickets are necessary to get in any of them though.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

Got mine on Friday

I dont have mine yet but im not worried as I have the print-out you get when you register online- all I have to do is take this on the day and pick the ticket up when I get there

I havent got mine either - hoping they arrive soon.
I am now taking a friend who I had to register online the oother day, I have a print off to take with me so I can collect a badge for her at the registration area - does this normally involve a long queue?

christi said:
Have had my ticket a book of vouchers and three booked seminar placesa week or so!

Dont know if i am going to make any of them yet! Will find out tomorrow, if i am unable to make it, the ticket and places are there if anyone wants them.

Seminar places are:
1. Sunday 5th = 1.00pm - 2.00pm Samuel Sweet
2. Sunday 5th = 4.00pm - 5.00pm Leighton Denny
3. Tuesday 7th = 2.00pm - 3.00pm George Smedly & Antony Buckley
Dont think the seminar tickets are necessary to get in any of them though.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

do they send them out in alphabetical order ?

what does your surname start with christi ?

I havnt got mine - i phoned them & they said it would be sent out soon & it was being processed.
If you got one of those packs with the floor plan etc you had a ticket number above your name & addy & she said if they did not arrive (but they should) just to quote that no. & they will print another one when i get there xx

I got mine today. Yipee!!

Latest posts

Back