Excel Geek Meet - Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruth, thats fab, Catherine has sent me the email to, but its nice of her to reply personally. Its not a prob hun, Sonia can keep me company, is she any good with a calculator, i might getting her adding up score sheets! I will be there running around like a headless chicken so come and find me if there is any probs.
Rachel Myatt

Thanks Rachel, you are a star :)

Alas it may not yet happen; there's a serious question as to whether my nail beds would be long enough, but we'll see...

Sonia is fab with a calculator too - she is my company secretary ;)

I hope for long nail beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed, if not, come and say hi anyway!

I hope for long nail beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed, if not, come and say hi anyway!

Cool, will be good to meet you :)

*waves*

don't know if this has been suggested but the presentation for the comps is at 4pm normally and there are lots of geeks competing for the first time would be great support...just an idea xx:green:xx

so is there a geek meet on sunday? and has there been a decision on where?
i'm leaving cornwall on saturday and won't have internet access from then.
i would love to meet fellow geeks, just lat me know when and where.....????
anna:hug:

Rach's last post suggested by the competition area at around 4 to 4.30 pm - Kirsty said that would be cool as well as it would be good support for people doing the comps for the first time...

so am guessing that it will be so unless I hear otherwise before Saturday morning (Sonia and I will be leaving some time then)...

Rach's last post suggested by the competition area at around 4 to 4.30 pm - Kirsty said that would be cool as well as it would be good support for people doing the comps for the first time...

so am guessing that it will be so unless I hear otherwise before Saturday morning (Sonia and I will be leaving some time then)...

YOU WILL COME SAY HI BEFORE YOU GO??

YOU WILL COME SAY HI BEFORE YOU GO??

Am sure we will - we'll be pretty hard to miss anyway as I will be pushing Sonia in her wheelchair. Am hoping to find the geek badge as well and print out a copy... does anyone remember where the post for that was as it was ages ago now...

here you go hunny i will see you at the comp anyway as i'm competing xx

For All Geeks Going To Excel In March!!

Thanks for the link :)

I still may not get to see you during the comp itself, as my nail beds are a bit on the short side, and so not ideal for modelling for that particular category (sculpting) so I am a "backup" model at the moment so to speak - hopefully making up for in enthusiasm what I'm lacking in nail bed length lol ;)

Thanks for the link :)

I still may not get to see you during the comp itself, as my nail beds are a bit on the short side, and so not ideal for modelling for that particular category (sculpting) so I am a "backup" model at the moment so to speak - hopefully making up for in enthusiasm what I'm lacking in nail bed length lol ;)

bless ya hun i think your fab :hug:

bless ya hun i think your fab :hug:

Thank you :)

Am hoping to try modelling for some other categories in future shows though, e.g. fantasy nail art design, where I can get away with having shorter nail beds and still look fab ;)

Will be great to meet you :)

Just bumping this up, see you all over by the comp stage 4pm-4.30pm on Sunday.

Im a shy geek so feel free to approach me and say 'hi'!! :)

I will be there so i will see you all at 4 to 4.30pm on sunday near the competition area, i am soooo excited i am wetting my pants!

Tolly xxx

Latest posts

Back