EXCel Monday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Is there anyone here going to EXCel Monday?

I am going then and hoped a few geeks might be. I will mainly be at th EZ Flow stand if anyone is going to be there. I have just done my nails in a tiger theme, so look for those then you'll know it's me.:lol:

Attachments

• EZ Flow tigeress nails.jpg
    EZ Flow tigeress nails.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 70
I'm there Monday..... Once I'm free from the comp I'll take a wander to EzFlow and say hello......

Nails look wicked btw!

lovely nails wendy (as always)- will pop by and say hi:)

i am around monday so will say hi :lol:

I'm due to go on monday - if I'm feeling better! Fingers crossed the upset stomach clears up by then!

I need to do my nails tommorrow - don't know how yet!!

I'll be there on monday and will be heading for the ez-flow stand as I'm very interested in what they have to offer, so will say hello.

I'm going on Sunday Wendy, so I won't get to see you:cry: so thats for showing us your nails:hug:

Your nails look gorgeous Wendy. Unfortunately I wont be able to say hi either as Im going on the Tuesday. Enjoy your day:) x

I look forward to seeing anyone who is about on monday, i can't wait to see what EZ Flow are offering this time. I know they have some new coloured gels, some new powders which are all glittery etc, so can't wait.

I'll be like a kid in a sweet shop! (shame my bank balance won't handle that though....:cry:)

i will be there on monday so may see you. as an ez-flow tech myself thats where i will be heading! Have done my nails now, mali-blu and silver screen fade on a stiletto and finshed off with funky green flowers :green: gotta do mums tonight and have no idea what to do on hers! lol

Reanne xx

Look out for me so i can see your nails. Take a pic of your mum's nails too.

Latest posts

Back