Excel tickets - who has received theirs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived this morning !

kx

im not going as it is to far away and ill want be able to spend as we will be going on holiday a week after

I still havn't got mine - i'm starting to worry - i want it lol xxx

Got mine today, its my first time going and I'm very excited!:)

I havent got my competing ticket yet
but i did recieve my seminar ticket thingie today.

Mine arrived today.

~shelley~ said:
I still havn't got mine - i'm starting to worry - i want it lol xxx

Me too! Am wondering whether I should re-order and pick up at the door?:Scared: !

ADiva1 said:
Me too! Am wondering whether I should re-order and pick up at the door?:Scared: !
If mine don't come on monday - i am going to phone

Got mine today phewww

got mine today too, just waiting on my comp astuff now.

Got mine today - am getting excited!

I want mine!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!

I've got my tickets, but not the info pack with floorplan, discounts etc!!!

Got a massive pack from Excel today and got all excited thinking my tickets were inside and.................nothing....just the same old marketing leaflets they have been sending me for the past 3 months inviting me to Excel!!!

wondernail said:
Got a massive pack from Excel today and got all excited thinking my tickets were inside and.................nothing....just the same old marketing leaflets they have been sending me for the past 3 months inviting me to Excel!!!

I could wallpaper my whole living room with all them flippin leaflets!!

Well ive just phoned them....& they havn't even sent mine yet :cry:

The Lady on the phone said they were being processed but as i recieved a big pack the other day it had a ticket number above my addy so i am defo registered & could get another badge printed off on the day with that number if my badge didnt turn up :eek:

I want them now though!! lol

I haven't received anything yet, I am sure it will be fine though. Starting to get very excited now, I am an EXCEL VIRGIN!

aint got mine eather hopefully they will be here soon

got mine today:lick:

i got mine on saturday i'm really excited! This will be my first time as i couldnt make it last year. how do u go bout goin to the seminars?
thanks geeks

Latest posts

Back