Experienced Lash Geeks-Would you do the same lash training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you simply ask them ? The price of raw materials depends on what those raw materials are doesn't it and from whom they purchase. Most every lash company purchases their materials from Korea ... Maybe the company you are with does not? Asking them rather than casting doubt would seem the obvious thing to do.

If you are getting excellent results, and getting a good return on your investment and have happy and returning clients then stick with what you are doing. There are so many cheap skate technicians of all sorts who invest in good training and excellent products, do well, and then down grade to cheaper products with a penny pinching atitude that eventually destroys what they have started to build. Short term gain makes for long term pain.

And for the record, I am not angry. I just do not think it is much of a thank you or shows any gratitude to anyone to make the remarks you made ... Especially when from the sounds of it, you had an excellent experience with Lash Perfect. Why pay for excellence and then down grade to mediocre ?

Hadn't thought to ask them to be fair.

I'm not going to downgrade. That's not a fair assumption to make, I just asked why and stated my opinion.

*Ahem* Anyone else like to post their experience regarding EE training?!

I trained in EE with i-Lash (ABX Beauty) several years ago, I found their training manual (posted to me a couple of weeks before my course) to be very informative with clear colour pictures to give both verbal and visual instructions, and it had questions at the back of each section, so something I could always refer back to and meant I could digest all the knowledge before the actual training day.
We covered theory first and most of the day was spent on practical, we watched the trainer do a demo, there were only 3 of us on my course although I think they do allow for upto 5, the trainer didn't let me off with anything, she showed me everything I needed to know to get started.
It is a skill which needs practice practice practice! which I believe is why I then had to complete case studies and send them in for assessment and feedback before my certificate was issued.
I took my own model to practice on, who I could track to get honest feedback from as she was a family friend. I have been happily lashing ever since and still use their products to this day, I find they are good quality and reasonably priced, customer service is important, they have always been promt and given me ongoing support if ever I have needed it. Thats my experience anyway! ;) hth

I trained with Flirties (WOW Factor) last year and, yes, I would go with them again. I had to provide 4 case studies after training which I thought was a great idea. Each one was submitted and feedback given so you could improve on the next one. I did my Xaggerate training with them this year because of being so pleased with Luisa last year.

Unfortunately since my training I have had 2 back surgeries so was unable to do many and was offered, free of charge, a refresher day.

They have been so helpful and understanding and are on hand if I need anything at all. Couldn't ask for better really! :green:

Hi Elliebee, We offer unlimited aftercare. You can attend as many classes as you wish to become confident. You can also come back for one to one troubleshooting. Louise x
I'll Start

Who did you train with?
I trained with Glam Lash.

If you were doing Lash Training now, would you go with them?
No.

Why?
Although my trainer on the day was fab, the organisational side of this company really let them down. I had to chase numerous times for course details then had to wait weeks and weeks for my certificate. Course was also overbooked so there weren't enough couches for all the students' models.
The follow up support from the trainer was great but I now wish I had done a course where you need to do case studies then return for assessment and troubleshooting.
Although I was qualfied after 1 day, I really felt I would have benefitted from going back for for some follow up training and feedback after I had done a few more sets of lashes.

Latest posts

Back