Expired Gift Voucher... I know what you'll say :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be surprised to know how many of these stores would honour an out of date gift voucher.

My own experience is with Argos and The Sanctuary.

Most Customer Service departements would try to help in this situation.

As I mentioned in a previous thread on this subject I would write to the company instead of arguing with a sales assistant. It always works - as it should!!

Jacqui xx

Up until last month I worked in the Argos call centre for seven years and I can confirm that if the person bought a gift card (and not got it as part of a promotion) they would generally honour it.

At the end of the day - it's good customer services. The expiry date is generally to encourage them to redeem it ASAP but someone at some point has paid good money for that voucher so why does good money expire when the person has chosen to spend it with your business?

Just my thoughts x

There's no doubt in my mind what I would do I would defiantly honour it! For one you've been paid so it's not like your doing it for free you'll probably get repete business from it plus recommendations to her friends and family plus she may even use you to buy a gift voucher for someone herself the way things are at the moment there's no way I'd not do it it would be silly not to never turn away a potential client!

I couldn't agree more!

Latest posts

Back