Express/Party Lashes poll?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh Yeah of course, Thanks.
And I thought they were the same thing lol whats the difference to you? X

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

express lashes are individual lashes laid a different way to semi permanent lashes but use the same lashes and glue. cluster lashes or party lashes are 5-6 strands on one bulb etc used with a different glue, one designed for party lashes not semi permanent lashes x i do a lot of express and semi permanent. party lashes seem to b popular at xmas though x

the tape will work. and you won't be dreading the eye opening at the end anymore :) xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I'm so confused I thought express lashes ARE cluster lashes :s

I guess it depends who u are then hun x

Yes that's what I'm going to call mine, Express Lashes, as personally think it sounds better than weekend lashes, but each to their own 😊

Yes that's what I'm going to call mine, Express Lashes, as personally think it sounds better than weekend lashes, but each to their own 😊

I don't call mine express because that's not what they are. express lashes are Individual lashes but because the lash is not isolated the application is quicker. hence why they are called express. x

I call them party lashes - then clients know they are for 'parties or special occasions' only and not to be worn over a long period of time.. Express lashes say 'quick lashes' - lashes that don't take long to put on.. they don't give the client any impression of how long they should last for.

I hope that makes a bit more sense?? :biggrin:

What would everyone recommend for taking the party lashes off with that does not have strong fumes??

I call them party lashes - then clients know they are for 'parties or special occasions' only and not to be worn over a long period of time.. Express lashes say 'quick lashes' - lashes that don't take long to put on.. they don't give the client any impression of how long they should last for.

I hope that makes a bit more sense?? :biggrin:

What would everyone recommend for taking the party lashes off with that does not have strong fumes??

express lashes take 40 mins as opposed to sp lashes taking 1.5 hours. party lashes take me 15 mins.

id use the remover from same brand as your glue. but ive also used eyelash emporium gel remover. its not fumey xxx

I don't call mine express because that's not what they are. express lashes are Individual lashes but because the lash is not isolated the application is quicker. hence why they are called express. x

Yes well suppose that makes sence, probably going to go with Party Lashes😊
Clients are always going to ask what they entail anyways so I would always explain the difference between all the Lash work that I offer. Thanks girls x

Yes well suppose that makes sence, probably going to go with Party Lashes😊
Clients are always going to ask what they entail anyways so I would always explain the difference between all the Lash work that I offer. Thanks girls x

lol i explain it on average 5 times a day xxx good luck xxx

Thanks PP - will look into the gel remover.. Im not keen on using remover that is too 'fumey' its not very nice if they get any fumes in their eyes..

Hi girls,
What primer do you all use for the party lashes? You can get all the Salon Systems lashes, adhesive & remover, but can't get the primer?
Just don't want to use Lash Perfect primer that I would use for my SP lashes as that is more expensive?😊

I don't use a primer we were never taught to as the lashes are only on a few days any way hth x

I don't use a primer we were never taught to as the lashes are only on a few days any way hth x
I think I would feel better if I did prime them first just to be sure there is no excess oil, im such a perfectionist!:lol:

I think I would feel better if I did prime them first just to be sure there is no excess oil, im such a perfectionist!:lol:

There really is no need. And ur adding time and expense to a cheap treatment. Maybe you could use primer pads to speed things up? Xz

There really is no need. And ur adding time and expense to a cheap treatment. Maybe you could use primer pads to speed things up? Xz

Thanks for the replies x

Been looking at the cluster lashes salon systems, I'm thinking bulb free? As think they will look better?? Do you all use all sizes as noticed you can get short and mini do I need booth? Sorry for all these questions just don't want to buy what I don't need.
Your replies much appreciated thanks 😊

I buy from a shop on ebay called iluvlashes they are the premium range as the lash perfect ones are a bit fake looking with a bulb on the end. The premium ones still look natural and he charges reasonable prices (half the price of nouveau) £13 a tray.

Latest posts

Back