Extensions in very short hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiClifford

Reaction score
Ok so I have this very regular client who likes to have her hair different every time and as you can see its very short. She bleaches it herself and this is why it won't grow. So I agreed to extend it after a massive consultation nothing I could do with the scissors would drastically change her appearance, so reluctantly I just did it and It didn't look too bad , has anyone else extended hair this short? And what do you think to the look?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344457847.179108.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344457847.179108.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 29,989
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344457929.167743.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344457929.167743.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 8,228
well done! I've done a few this length, its all about the blending! you've done a good job :D she needs to stop home bleaching though, how is she going to manage regular maintenance if she wont come in for colour? xx

This looks so cool! Gives me a bit of hope that if I find a good extensionist I could have longer hair too... I'm so impatient :(
I bet she's really happy with it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

We've gone through all this and she will come get her parting and hairline done :) I always say hair has to be neckline for me to extend it but there is only about 50 bonds in the front/side of her hair so these are a lot less maintenance than a full head of long extensions.
Thanks for your comment :) x

Yeah she is over the moon :) x

I will persevere with growing then, your picture is going to be my inspiration! We don't do extensions in my salon so this is an education for me :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Wow amazing work Nikki!Xx

Looks fantastic !! Can I ask did you find it easy to disguise the bonds with her layers being so short or did you cut the bonds right down to make small neat bonds ? Xx

I put them as close to her hairline as possible as she never wears her hair back and I cut the bonds down by half so they were very discuiseable x

We've gone through all this and she will come get her parting and hairline done :) I always say hair has to be neckline for me to extend it but there is only about 50 bonds in the front/side of her hair so these are a lot less maintenance than a full head of long extensions.
Thanks for your comment :) x

aw good hopefully she will see an improvement in the condition of her own hair with you doing the colour aswell :D xx

That looks wicked! I love it!

Great work i love it! X

Great work! Makes her look younger.

I love it!! Fab blending and overall finished look! 10/10 :D xx

Wow thanks for such nice comments :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back