Extensions on a band???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the one piece real hair extension that come on an elastic band thingy lol my friend was telling me about it the other day but cannot remember for the life of me! think the company were exhibitors at the scottish beauty show too, would be perfect for me as I loath clip ins they never stay in my head :lol: xx

I know Paris Hilton brought out a range of these last year - I'm sure I saw them at the Manchester Beauty Show - they were called the Band-It.

*slaps self repeatedly for knowing this* :eek:

There is a great hair extension piece called flip-in hair you can purchase it at www.flipinhair.co.uk

I have seen these and they are great.

Thanks for the replies its the flip in hair one I was looking for :hug: are the prices on website for retail or trade? I'm not a hairdresser but my friend is and she would get it for me thanks xx

Hi
If you give them a ring I am sure they will beable to put you in contact with a supplier in your area of sell you one direct from there head office, they are very good

where did you find the price for the extensions online?

Hello..

I had one of these Flip In pieces tried on me at The Birmingham NEC

I have to say my friend told me I looked ridiculous & the piece was well over a hundred with the special discount for the show.

There just isn't enough hair on the band (for me anyway!) I'm not keen on clip ins but they do give much better coverage i think. Maybe if you have longer hair than me the flip in piece will look good on you

We were both of the opinion that the hair of the staff wearing them also did not look great- but again they had quite short hair so maybe on a longer length it'd look good!

Its a shame as i liked the idea of it & i think especially if you had a hair band over the string bit it would be a good idea!

Just not on me i'm afraid!

Jane x

To wear the flipin hair extension piece you do have to have a certain hairstyle and I agree that the flipin could do with a bit more hair on it. You could always try to make your own.

i couldnt actually see a picture of the product itself, only models who were wearing them.
did i miss it ?

i couldnt actually see a picture of the product itself, only models who were wearing them.
did i miss it ?

Hi, me neither couldn't see any pics of the actual product :hug: minky x

if you go to youtube and type in flipin hair it shows you how it works
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

:) Thank you lancashirelass, will go look now :hug: x minky x

Posted via Mobile Device

thanks, i understand it now. its quite good i think.

what do you professionals think, does it have any drawbacks ?

The wire is similar to fishing line
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, I wonder did she cut it into that shape at the sides to blend with her hair as some peoples hair might need it to be longer at the sides ,
I think it looks really good though and a brilliant idea especially if it stays in place ,
I think it looks easy enough to make your own with some wefts with fishing line
lancashirelass have you tried making one yet ?

Here is another video but ...... it seems she has put it in her hair all wrong :eek:
she has gone and put it on at the nape area
instead of just under the occipital bone around the middle section

YouTube - The New Flip-in Hair

i think it looks easy to make too.
it would stay in place well if you ran through some fine elastic in the weft part and joined it to the fishing line part.

how much are they?? :)

i think it looks easy to make too.
it would stay in place well if you ran through some fine elastic in the weft part and joined it to the fishing line part.

Oh yes good idea ! .... so that it would fit any head shape :)

how much are they?? :)

Hi, not sure yet :confused: we dont know that much about them , think they are pretty new lol x :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back