Extraction & filteration Systems Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
What do you use for extraction of fumes/overspray from tanning? I am looking at purchasing one to do mobile tanning as my last one was all built in.

Thing is they all seem to be about £300+ and not very effective.

Why hasnt anyone built one that works by sucking the air out the top of the mobile cubicle like a dryer or condenser hose. Are the ones that fit in the flaps at the back that effective???

Whats the cheapest unit available that I can buy? I think £300 for something is ridiculous when it would only cost £15 to build!

Kate

They are very expensive but the diff now I have a extraction cubicle is amazing. I never had one when I was mobile as couldnt afford but if I drop by a M8's and do her tan at home I cant believe how much spray is in the air.

Can your boyf/dad do a handy number it is the same working as a kitchen fan

What do you use for extraction of fumes/over spray from tanning? I am looking at purchasing one to do mobile tanning as my last one was all built in.

Thing is they all seem to be about £300+ and not very effective.

Why hasn't anyone built one that works by sucking the air out the top of the mobile cubicle like a dryer or condenser hose. Are the ones that fit in the flaps at the back that effective???

Whats the cheapest unit available that I can buy? I think £300 for something is ridiculous when it would only cost £15 to build!

Kate

Hi Kate,

unfortunatley there is no alternative effective means of extraction for a mobile spray tan operator other than the small extract modular type units.

You can either fix them into the back flap of your tent or simply place them on the floor close to your working area.

These now day's are only around £225 and with the variouse VAT free promotions that will be running during the course of the Excel show(ours runs Monday next week for a whole week) it is a good time to make equipment purchase.
Hoping this helps :hug:

Hi Kate,

unfortunatley there is no alternative effective means of extraction for a mobile spray tan operator other than the small extract modular type units.

You can either fix them into the back flap of your tent or simply place them on the floor close to your working area.

These now day's are only around £225 and with the variouse VAT free promotions that will be running during the course of the Excel show(ours runs Monday next week for a whole week) it is a good time to make equipment purchase.
Hoping this helps :hug:

I dont get these VAT free days, I am VAT registered so get it all back anyway. I get more back from input than I pay in output so its ok in that sense.

I have looked at importing these from china to sell to the people I train as well but initially need one for doing mobile tanning too.

£150 is reasonable, anything over thats just a waste of money! There must be a better alternative for less out there. Welders use a similar extractor and i seen these for £99.

Kate

Latest posts

Back