Extreme by a company called Backscratchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldinic

Reaction score
I have an allergy to gel...I tried everything...is this system safe in that way that it won't cause an allergy...please help don't know what to try any more? Thank you.

I trained to use this system many years ago. It is a tip and dip system based on resin and acrylic powder. It was ok, but I didn't use it for very long.

Have you tried fibreglass as a system?

Brisa by CND is hypo-allergenic

Even hypo allergenic products can cause problems, people can be allergic to anything.

I am afraid it is a matter of trial and error but you do have to understand that allergies become worse the more exposure they have to the allergen so be careful keeping trying these products as you could do more harm than good. :wink2:

My understanding from my tutor im still training, is once u get an allergy to gel/acrylic u need to use something different as u could av a reaction to the other, as gel is a form of acrylic its just pre-mixed with other chemicals but the liquid and powder is still there. Maybe try silks, fibreglass.

Tried Brisa,tried titanium gel crystal nails....WHICH FIBERGLASS/silk WRAP to try,what do you suggest?

Silk/ Fibreglass and resin is still acrylic based fyi. Do you have the same problem with L&P?

Silk/ Fibreglass and resin is still acrylic based fyi. Do you have the same problem with L&P?

I do not know I used acrylics ten years ago then switched to gel after few years pausing of acrylics....don't know...I thought acrylics are harsher because of the monomer ? ....

do you know exactly which component you are sensitive to?

Latest posts

Back