eye lash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been dubious about using a small or medium rod on my eyes as I always presumed that they would curl too much and would be sat inside my brow bone and therefore hidden with them being deep set if you get my meaning - perhaps we will meet up one day and you can tell me what you think! hehe
Try a medium first,if you're really worried,If your lashes are medium length then I would suggest a medium anyway.

I have a small rod as I said, and never have them sat inside my brow bone.What do you usually use on clients with really short lashes?

Try a medium first,if you're really worried,If your lashes are medium length then I would suggest a medium anyway.

I have a small rod as I said, and never have them sat inside my brow bone.What do you usually use on clients with really short lashes?

I would go with a rod that matches their length - short for short but if there lashes are close to the brow bone already then I have said that it may not improve how their lashes look. If they have poker straight lashes then would do it with the required size, as they seem to be the ones that benefit the most.

This thread was so positive about the virtues of lash tinting that I've booked for my very first eyelash tint next week! Thanks girlies! :)

This thread was so positive about the virtues of lash tinting that I've booked for my very first eyelash tint next week! Thanks girlies! :)

:lol::lol:

All the talk got me going too and I permed my own lashes yesterday! They look great and I had lots of compliments last night too. :green:

Latest posts

Back