eye lash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
I just had my first eyelash tint, as I cant wear eye makeup for 2 weeks after my eye surgery. OMG it looks great, why did I never think of this before????
Anyone else have this?
Sam X

I had this done when i was training but havent since.

Purely because the colour of my lashes is dark anyway, but if they were made longer and thicker form being tinted then I would have them done all the time.

Keep saying that I will get the lash estensions one day, but dont look forward to the maintenance of them, especially when I would have to go to another salon to do them.

edit: forgot to add that they look great on my clients when I do them, love doing them too!

eyelash tints are a fantanstic treatment and can really brighten your eyes, i don't have them done cuz i already have really dark lashes and brows but if they were fair i would definatly have it done!!:)

Been having mine done for a while now.
Can see the difference when they fade & can really notice when they're freshly done.. Instant pep up for pooped eyes :)

XX J XX

i had mine done in training and didn't think that it would show, i have dark lashes anyway but had them done with a blue black mix they looked great.

I had mine done at college last night and I was amazed too. I've never had mine done as they are dark, but they do lengthen a lot with mascara and its really transformed them.

Eyelash tints are especially good on lighter lashes and red haired lashes look devine.

I recommend blue/black to most of my clients because it gives the darkest lashes.

Lash tinting dosn't thicken lashes like mascara but it does cover from root to tip giving the illusion of longer lashes.

It is great for allergy sufferers as it is an alternative to eye make up.

Even people with dark lashes should notice a difference. As the lashes grow, they tend to get slightly lighter at the tips, making them look slightly shorter than they actually are. Tinting puts the colour back, so you can actually see the full length of the lashes.
I think it's a fab treatment, and I keep mine done all the time. Saves me a fortune on mascara!!

I have mine done on a regular basis as I have very light sparce eye lashes and I don't vey often where mascara.
Lisa
xxxx

Yes i do my own and its great

Tinting is fab! :)

Have you thought about also having them permed? Combined with the tint it will look stunning.:green:

i LOVE this! i had mine tinted last week at college and they look fantastic! (i was so excited i had to write a journal entry just about this :o )

I love doing them to, the results are fab. i really dont know why i never had this done before. i suppose its because i never knew what a difference it would make.

Good thread xx

i love having mine done.my eyelashes are naturally dark but i still notice a difference. PURE mentioned about having them permed.ive never had this done but i would like to. im quite lucky as my eyelashes are quite long so do you think this would benefit me? thank you.xxxxxxxxx

i love having mine done.my eyelashes are naturally dark but i still notice a difference. PURE mentioned about having them permed.ive never had this done but i would like to. im quite lucky as my eyelashes are quite long so do you think this would benefit me? thank you.xxxxxxxxx

Have done a few eye lash perms and it isnt something i would recommend to all as it depends on the natural look of their lashes at present. E.g. my lashes are medium length but my eyes are quire dep set, so therefore my lashes are quite close to my brow bone when i am looking straught ahead. Have had them permed and that made then constanstly touchng the brown bone and didnt improve the overall look.

However, have some clients whose eyes look almost droopy as their eye lashes seem to point down and are very straight. they look great with their lashes permed and tinted and it really opens their eyes up!

thanks for your reply oey.my neighbour is learning beauty at college at the moment so i might see if she does it and then just try it.i do understand what your saying though.im not sure if it would make much difference to my eyes.thanks again though.xxxxxxxx:)

i tint my own lashes and brows

i was sceptical of it working on me when i was training but now i love it

clients love it too

Have done a few eye lash perms and it isnt something i would recommend to all as it depends on the natural look of their lashes at present. E.g. my lashes are medium length but my eyes are quire dep set, so therefore my lashes are quite close to my brow bone when i am looking straught ahead. Have had them permed and that made then constanstly touchng the brown bone and didnt improve the overall look.

However, have some clients whose eyes look almost droopy as their eye lashes seem to point down and are very straight. they look great with their lashes permed and tinted and it really opens their eyes up!
Soundsto me like a different sized rod could have been used,adjusting the curl size would help stop eyelshes from touching the brow .

We have lots of eyelash clients in for perming and tinting,excellent results.

I have the smallest eyelashes with quite deep set eyes also and I find having a small rod makes all the difference,really opens the eyes up.Love it

Soundsto me like a different sized rod could have been used,adjusting the curl size would help stop eyelshes from touching the brow .

We have lots of eyelash clients in for perming and tinting,excellent results.

I have the smallest eyelashes with quite deep set eyes also and I find having a small rod makes all the difference,really opens the eyes up.Love it

So would a smaller rod stop them from touching my brow bone or curling too much?

So would a smaller rod stop them from touching my brow bone or curling too much?
It would depend on the length of your lashes,for me I have short lashes so have a small rod,longer= medium and longer still= large.

If a small rod was used,instead of say a medium on you then you may find because it has a smller curl that it dosn't catch on your brow.Trial and error really.

It would depend on the length of your lashes,for me I have short lashes so have a small rod,longer= medium and longer still= large.

If a small rod was used,instead of say a medium on you then you may find because it has a smller curl that it dosn't catch on your brow.Trial and error really.

I've always been dubious about using a small or medium rod on my eyes as I always presumed that they would curl too much and would be sat inside my brow bone and therefore hidden with them being deep set if you get my meaning - perhaps we will meet up one day and you can tell me what you think! hehe

Latest posts

Back