Eye Pads from Wow Factor for Semi-perm Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered what everyones else eye pads are like? I have been using Marvel Lash ones which are slightly sticky to stick down lower lashes. Due to ordering flirties glue, I ordered eye pads from Wow Factor instead. I've used them today and they're not stick as I expected, more like wet jelly and thick. Not impressed :-(. The glue is fantastic, but don't like these pads at all!! What are other brands like? :Scared:

Hi

Just wondered what everyones else eye pads are like? I have been using Marvel Lash ones which are slightly sticky to stick down lower lashes. Due to ordering flirties glue, I ordered eye pads from Wow Factor instead. I've used them today and they're not stick as I expected, more like wet jelly and thick. Not impressed :-(. The glue is fantastic, but don't like these pads at all!! What are other brands like? :Scared:

I believe Wowfactor sell two different types of pads, the wet jelly type ones (the ones you got by mistake) and the normal pads (sticky on the underside). Lashbase sell some pretty good ones, but I have an eternal quest for the "perfect pad", not found the perfect one yet, but will live with the lashbase ones.

In the meantime, if youve got a headache or puffy eyes, I would just use the "jelly" pads on yourself, they arent really any use for anything else :D

Although Iv just thought, some people use tape to keep the lower lashes out of the way and put the "jelly" pads over the top, so that might work!!!!! I dont like them though x

I believe Wowfactor sell two different types of pads, the wet jelly type ones (the ones you got by mistake) and the normal pads (sticky on the underside). Lashbase sell some pretty good ones, but I have an eternal quest for the "perfect pad", not found the perfect one yet, but will live with the lashbase ones.

In the meantime, if youve got a headache or puffy eyes, I would just use the "jelly" pads on yourself, they arent really any use for anything else :D

Although Iv just thought, some people use tape to keep the lower lashes out of the way and put the "jelly" pads over the top, so that might work!!!!! I dont like them though x

I'm spending so much on materials to set up and can't afford to make mistakes like ordering the wrong pads!! Especially when I am doing lashes for nothing because I'm not confident enough to put it on my web page :Scared:

I use the pads from ABX beauty. I buy 100 pairs at a time as it works out cheaper and they are fab. If you pm me your address, I will send you a pair so that you can try them :biggrin:

I'm spending so much on materials to set up and can't afford to make mistakes like ordering the wrong pads!! Especially when I am doing lashes for nothing because I'm not confident enough to put it on my web page :Scared:

how many did you buy?

how many did you buy?

I only bought 10, but need them so going to have to buy more. But I've spent over £700 on a range of beauty products and advertising for business, so every pound is precious! I've cut back on food etc. Absolutely skint! And still have another £200 I need to get. Might seem like I'm a bit OTT! Not much I can do eh! Stressed!! :rolleyes: x

Hiya

I use the silcopads by refectocil. They're reusable up to 100 times, and seem to fit most people comfortably. Think they're about £10 per set.
X

I only bought 10, but need them so going to have to buy more. But I've spent over £700 on a range of beauty products and advertising for business, so every pound is precious! I've cut back on food etc. Absolutely skint! And still have another £200 I need to get. Might seem like I'm a bit OTT! Not much I can do eh! Stressed!! :rolleyes: x

If you had bought a bigger quantity I would have suggested you call Wowfactor and ask if you could exchange them, but it wouldnt be worth it for 10, it would cost you in postage :cry:

Never mind, lesson learnt and I would take up Angelinas offer so you get the right ones next. :Love:

I use the pads from ABX beauty. I buy 100 pairs at a time as it works out cheaper and they are fab. If you pm me your address, I will send you a pair so that you can try them :biggrin:

That's really kind of you :p. x

Eyepads from the Eyelash Emporium are my favourite.

Hi, you probably have got the gel pads which work best together with the surgical tape (to tape the lower lashes down) and soothe and pamper the skin while you work on the lashes.

The other option would be the lint free pads which are less "wet" and a bit more sticky but i would always recommend to tape the lashes down either way :biggrin:
Hi

Hi, you probably have got the gel pads which work best together with the surgical tape (to tape the lower lashes down) and soothe and pamper the skin while you work on the lashes.

The other option would be the lint free pads which are less "wet" and a bit more sticky but i would always recommend to tape the lashes down either way :biggrin:

Hi, I did tape the lashes too but I find these pads too thick! Is there any chance of a sample of the lint free pads? x

I trained with AH Francis and used their eyepads for some time then changed about for a bit but have had to go back to theirs as find they dont lift or move about like others i tried and so far no-one reacts to them either!

Hi, if you want to pm me your address i get some sent out to you :O))

Hi, I did tape the lashes too but I find these pads too thick! Is there any chance of a sample of the lint free pads? x

Hi, if you want to pm me your address i get some sent out to you :O))

Hi

Thank you! Sorry, I didn't mean to come across cheeky. I just can't make mistakes and a sample would help to see if I can work with them. Much appreciated x

Dont worry, thats what we are here for :hug:

Hi

Thank you! Sorry, I didn't mean to come across cheeky. I just can't make mistakes and a sample would help to see if I can work with them. Much appreciated x

Hi

Thank you again for the pads! Used them yesterday ... they are really good! Going to look at them to order x

Hi

Thank you again for the pads! Used them yesterday ... they are really good! Going to look at them to order x

Are they the 3I Gel Pad? x Just checking so I order the right ones x

hi flutterby

can you tell me where you got your silcone pads you use as they sound so good ?

I use the Lash Perfect Gel patches, they are really good, but I have used a free sample of their new sensitive Ones & I really liked them, much thinner, stickier, and they didn't slide off the same, but they are a lot more expensive! Would like another sample or 2 to try again before I decided they were better as they would be costing me more! 

Latest posts

Back