eyebrow/eyelash tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenstars

Reaction score

Hi I'm new in here and i was just wondering when using ReflectoCil products wether i mix equel parts of the 10%vol with the tint??? i completed a Cert 3 Beauty course two years ago and 8years prior to that ive been working as a Nail Tech...i haven't used alot of what ive learnt and ive forgot some things...i would love to get back into the waxing eyelash/eyebrow tinting etc but i cant find anything in my school notes about the steps/procedure for tinting eyebrows/eyelashes...can somebody help me please??? much appreciated:)

it should tell you in the instruction leaflet for the tint, as each manufacturer will be slightly different.

usually its 2cm of tint to 10 drops of the developer, but once again check the instructions.. dont forget the patch test though... 48 hours before the tretment

also why not see if reflexocil have a website??

It's 2cm of tint (or a large pea size) to 3 drops of oxidant. I use the cream oxidant not the liquid, by the way.

where do i perform the patch test?

Here is a link to the Refectocil website :: RefectoCil ::

I use their tint in the salon and they are great but for the life of me I can't remember the mix ratio off the top of my head. The tints will always have an instruction leaflet inside so just check on there and the patch test can be done 24 hours prior to the appointment not 48.

If you need any other help just ask!

hth:hug:

usually its 2cm of tint to 10 drops of the developer, but once again check the instructions.. dont forget the patch test though... 48 hours before the tretment
Yes this is correct, you will need to use more if using the oxidant creme though and a few of their colours require you to use the creme. I have better results by not being too heavy handed with the drops also, keep the bottle low when dropping to get small drops.

Latest posts

Back