eyebrow wax and spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky

Reaction score
I know ideally you need to wait 24hours after waxing to do a spray tan. However I work mobile and many clients want the eyebrow wax and the spray tan together. Is it really impossible to do the eyebrow wax and then a spray tan?

I wouldnt do it, they will end up with little dots where the hair has been pulled out from.
In the past i have if im limited for time, shaved in the shower and put instant tan on after for a night out. Ive ended up with little brown dots all over my legs. Its not a problem doing it on my self, however i wouldnt on a paying client. Especially on their face.

I know ideally you need to wait 24hours after waxing to do a spray tan. However I work mobile and many clients want the eyebrow wax and the spray tan together. Is it really impossible to do the eyebrow wax and then a spray tan?

The answer is that really you should not apply a spray tan within 25hrs of waxing.

It may be possible to get away with it with some customers however others may well have a spotting problem where solution "grabs"

Its also not good to apply a spray tan solution to damaged or irritated skin untill such time as the skin has recovered.

Applying a spray tan to newly waxed skin could well cause you more problems than its worth.

HTH :hug:

Don't do it! It could cause a bad rash or reaction xx

Ok, I thought as much, thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back