Eyelash extension pulling lashes out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Hello.
So I'm not lash trained, by my boyfriends sister has had some semi permanent la la lashes applied, and she says they are starting to pull her own lashes out.
What would be the best advise to give her? I have no idea what to suggest except going back to where she had them done? She only had them put on last week and she said that some have come off and it's snapped her lashes off with them and she's scared she's going to end up bald.
Thanks, Rachel x

That sounds a bit far fetched to me. Most clients who claim this actually "fiddle" and damage their own lashes.
However if they were applied with poor or low skills it might be the case but generally most clients who winge are fiddlers.
There is always one client who is genuine so don't totally discount the fact.

Hey..... I'm all new to this and am panicking as have first case study wed and she's never had lashes before what if this happens to her [emoji53]

That sounds a bit far fetched to me. Most clients who claim this actually "fiddle" and damage their own lashes.
However if they were applied with poor or low skills it might be the case but generally most clients who winge are fiddlers.
There is always one client who is genuine so don't totally discount the fact.
I've had eyelash extensions fitted in the past a few times by different beauticians and every time I have pretty much lost most of my eyelashes or they have snapped off and become little stumps. I won't go near them anymore. Yes I can understand it being down to the way they have been fitted but really I think they just do it no matter what.

It really is down to the way they are fitted I have clients who I have done lashes on for 10 years without much of a break and they still have healthy lashes. Seen some right states with poorly fitted ones though.

You should not apply lashes that are 50 % longer than your own lashes as they can break. You shouldn't go any thicker than a 0.20, ideally 0.15 as this can cause them to break too x

You should not apply lashes that are 50 % longer than your own lashes as they can break. You shouldn't go any thicker than a 0.20, ideally 0.15 as this can cause them to break too x

Flip I wish clients would listen and this is why I have lost clients and rather go to someone who is happy to mess up their lashes.
Same goes for nails , I refuse to do anything that will damage the natural nail or their skin or lashes.

Latest posts

Back