Eyelash Extensions Fell Out ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i was saying this to my mum this morning thats why i love this site.. yous have made me see what she really is and how much futher people will go to annoy you and bring you down.. i have agreed to do one new set on her and then thats it finished i aint doin anything for her again.. so i think it will be tuesday night i will keep yous posted..

you always know something is wrong when they wont let you see them and you know you have made a good job of other peoples lashes so not wastin my time worrying anymore :)

xxxx

yeh i was saying this to my mum this morning thats why i love this site.. yous have made me see what she really is and how much futher people will go to annoy you and bring you down.. i have agreed to do one new set on her and then thats it finished i aint doin anything for her again.. so i think it will be tuesday night i will keep yous posted..

you always know something is wrong when they wont let you see them and you know you have made a good job of other peoples lashes so not wastin my time worrying anymore :)

xxxx
smile and the world smiles with you:D:D:D:D wait till she goes and STICK your toungue out blow a big rasberry at her... childish YEP !!! feels good tho lmao.... x

quick update on my "friend".. told her to come to me at 6 and i would even pick her up and i would do a new set even though i do not know what happend to the old ones and she said thats fine.. now i done the longest i had on her as this is what she was, so think i do 20s on her. anyway i told her i would be doing them slightly shorter but you wouldnt notice really and she was like "its kl i dont want them done then" so i kept trying and tryin to tell her they wont look any different i just need to try do this because her lashes might not be able to handle the longest ones and she is just having none of it.. so do i just give her.. i have offered her everything and she will not take it APART from her money back which i am not wanting to do, she hasnt asked for that back yet but i have offered and offered and offered a new set for the last 4 days and she accepted until i said about the slightly shorter ones and now its just a point blank no.

xx

quick update on my "friend".. told her to come to me at 6 and i would even pick her up and i would do a new set even though i do not know what happend to the old ones and she said thats fine.. now i done the longest i had on her as this is what she was, so think i do 20s on her. anyway i told her i would be doing them slightly shorter but you wouldnt notice really and she was like "its kl i dont want them done then" so i kept trying and tryin to tell her they wont look any different i just need to try do this because her lashes might not be able to handle the longest ones and she is just having none of it.. so do i just give her.. i have offered her everything and she will not take it APART from her money back which i am not wanting to do, she hasnt asked for that back yet but i have offered and offered and offered a new set for the last 4 days and she accepted until i said about the slightly shorter ones and now its just a point blank no.

xx

Why are you so desperate to redo this girl's lashes? She doesn't appear to have looked after them, she wouldn't let you see them before she pulled them out and she said she was going to a salon to get them fixed instead of coming back to you. You have offered to redo the lashes several times with no response and by the sound of things she doesn't even have the common courtesy to return your calls or texts.

Under no circumstances give this girl her money back. You have offered to redo the lashes and she has not taken you up on that offer. Too bad, her loss. Friends like that are not friends at all.

I only treat friends who pay me full price and while they are on the table or on the booth they are clients. As soon as they are back on the floor they are my mate again. The only time people get a freebie from me is if I give it to them as a birthday or christmas present, other than that I don't mix business with pleasure, its the only way.

Good luck with your friend but really, don't let her push you around. Life is too short to deal with people who just make you feel bad about yourself.

Lx

xx

I am sorry if this sounds completely silly now but ....."20's"!!!????????
Maybe that is the reason why the lashes didnt last???? i have seen some fairly long extensions in my time but never 20's that looked good or even rarely seen anyone with natural lashes that would actually support extensions like that!!!
I think its best if you leave that "friend" go where she wants to go......reminds me of a saying "who needs enemies if you have got friends like that?".......
its time spent better if you continue with your positive attitude and help clients that are actually paying and appreciating the time and effort :O))
Hugs
Britta

sorryy i ment 15s lol.. she wanted 20s and i said no lol.. defo 15s i put on her lol..

anyway i aint desperate to do her lashes i would rather not do them to be honest but cause she paid for them i just thought i would do them again and then she cannot give me a bad name or anything..

i have given up now anyway .. i have told where to go and she has took the hint.. you are completely right with that saying whos needs enimies when you have friends like that .. all finished now lol

xxx

Sorry Nicole, :o I didn't mean desperate in a derogatory way to you although reading it back I realise it did sound that way. I meant don't kill yourself to redo this girl's lashes as she quite obviously doesn't appreciate it and therfore doesn't deserve it.

I'm glad you aren't doing them again, its a good (and very brave) decision. I know how hard it can be turning friends away but its the best thing to do in the long run, in my opinion.

Good luck with future lashings! Lx

Hi Nicole!

Sorri to hear that you've been having a hard time! You have done everything you could to make her happy! don't let her get you down, you know you are great at lashes!!!!

Take care

xx

Heyy no I no you didn't mean it like that :) its ok lol.. I. Just wanted to make sure I done everythin I would do for a client to make sure I had done everythin in my power to make them happy with my servoce but I suppose you can't please everyone.. The funny thing about it is she actually phoned me this mornin to book her friend in work in with me for her lashes on thurs morning lol all very strange to me xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back