Eyelash help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmwelch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have done the Marvel lash course, therefore have their products, glue etc. I am fairly new to lashing, only done 6 clients and I can't seem to get the lashes to stick to the natural lash properly. Once I've separated the natural lash and applied the adhesive, the false lash looks like it has stuck so I'll move onto the next lash etc, but then when I move back to the 1st area to select a lash next to the 1st one applied, the first one just comes off. Do you think I'm applying the glue too thickly or maybe not enough? I have a lot of patience, but it is frustrating when it looks like all is going well, then they just come off! Any help would be appreciated. xxx

Firstly make sure the lashes are really clean. The client may say they have no make up on but often there's traces of old mascara lol
Also, make sure you have really shaken the glue well before use. It sometimes separates slightly. (And keep it in the fridge so it doesn't go off)
Another thing that can help, is make sure u wipe a fine coat of glue over the natural lash and doner lash...give them a second to get tacky and then attach. I occasionally do this if I'm having issues.
Hope this helps! Good luck x x

Hiya, thank you for your advice. I never thought to put the glue in the fridge. I'll give it a go with crossed fingers and toes. xx

Hi everyone, I have done the Marvel lash course, therefore have their products, glue etc. I am fairly new to lashing, only done 6 clients and I can't seem to get the lashes to stick to the natural lash properly. Once I've separated the natural lash and applied the adhesive, the false lash looks like it has stuck so I'll move onto the next lash etc, but then when I move back to the 1st area to select a lash next to the 1st one applied, the first one just comes off. Do you think I'm applying the glue too thickly or maybe not enough? I have a lot of patience, but it is frustrating when it looks like all is going well, then they just come off! Any help would be appreciated. xxx

I've just trained with marvelash, I find the glue stays very wet. A friend of mine gave me her flirties glue to try & it was amazing. I definitely rate it over marvelash xx

Hiya, thanks for your help. Do Sally's and Adel's etc sell Flirties or would I just get that from the internet?

xx

You can online buy Flirties from their distributer www.beautytrix.me they are really fast with delivery though

A faster glue will really help

Also, do you prime the lashes?

I think I someone posted on here that Marvelash don't teach to prime but it is so important.

The lashes will adhere much better if you have thoroughly primed first

I agree with pp. I'd also recommend the stronger glues as they really do last longer. I used the normal AH Francis glue, then I changed to the stronger one and my clients commented on the difference. It carries more of a vapour though so be careful using it on sensitive clients x

I would agree that preparation is everything and as important as the application so make sure you use a primer. The adhesive is very important but as you are only starting off I would not recommend the fastest one as you need to get a bit more experience first but maybe ask for some samples so you can try the adhesives first?

I would agree that preparation is everything and as important as the application so make sure you use a primer. The adhesive is very important but as you are only starting off I would not recommend the fastest one as you need to get a bit more experience first but maybe ask for some samples so you can try the adhesives first?

Do you know of anywhere that will send samples please? I'm looking at changing but don't really want to be spending £25 - £30 a bottle to "try it out"!

Marvel lash adhesive isn't good quality suppose it's ok until you build your speed up but then you really need to move to a more premium brand for speed and staying power. Contact lash perfect for an ultimate 2 adhesive sample http://lashperfect.co.uk/contact

Do you know of anywhere that will send samples please? I'm looking at changing but don't really want to be spending £25 - £30 a bottle to "try it out"!

PM me if you are still looking for samples.

What was the outcome of the glue change?
I'm using marvel lash glue as well but having same problem
Looking to buy a new glue suitable for a new lasher 💕

Latest posts

Back