Eyelash perming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmat

Reaction score
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone watched "10 years younger" about 6 weeks ago? On it, the client had her eyelashes permed. The makeup artist stated it was a new method of perming, no curling rods were used. It looked like (how can i say this?!?) mini chicken fillets you put in your bra!! The results were fantastic!

Does anybody know about this ?

My first post! ahh, feels good! :)
xxxx

this is what I was looking for! it looks great. Thankyou xx

I think it looks great, I've even emailed them. Thanks for the heads up!

Ooooo exciting! I love eyelash perming, this looks great! Thanks for the info:hug:

Just a thought, I think you could do this with a standard eyelash perming rod.

Say you use the smallest sized rod, glued the eyelashes to the rod at the root only (i.e not curl them over the whole rod) so that the whole eyelash is almost at a 90 degree angle and applied the permanent lotion to the whole lash. The lash would be straight as the only part on the curler is the root.

We did this (to an extent) on my training course as my model had the longest lashes I've ever seen and if I were to glue the whole length of her lash to the rod it would curl right back. The result was amazing.

Going to test on myself tomorrow and will report back :green:

LVL lashes - it uses a silicone sheilds (comes in 3 sizes), you place it on the eyelid and pull back the natural lashes onto the shield then apply a lifting and fixing solution.

There is a picture of the procedure on the website.

I took it on 4 months ago and it has been extremely popularly. It was also recently on channel 4's look 10 years younger.

Just a thought, I think you could do this with a standard eyelash perming rod.

Say you use the smallest sized rod, glued the eyelashes to the rod at the root only (i.e not curl them over the whole rod) so that the whole eyelash is almost at a 90 degree angle and applied the permanent lotion to the whole lash. The lash would be straight as the only part on the curler is the root.

We did this (to an extent) on my training course as my model had the longest lashes I've ever seen and if I were to glue the whole length of her lash to the rod it would curl right back. The result was amazing.

Going to test on myself tomorrow and will report back :green:

I find the rods fiddly though this looks a little less fiddly! :lol:

Forgot to mention one more thing. It's great for people who have very curly lashes as this treatment with straighten them out.

The shields have a slight curve on them to make it look very natural.

I use the the "as seen on look 10 years younger" as part of my marketing adverts and it has been working very well.

I also include a complementary eyelash tint as part of the treatment.

I have just done some more research and it seems that with the training and the kit it would take 8 x 45 minute perms at £45 each to get the money back on the training and starter kit, before making any profit and then I would only have 2 perms worth left in the kit and so have to buy a new one. This seems a little too much cash to me. :hug:

What do others think? Am I being stingy?

Last edited:
Hi i didnt know if this link helped at all

http://www.abxbeautyproducts.com/retailprices.asp

or Home - iappeal

they do the whole kits with the silcone pads or you can just buy the silicone pads if you click on the link at the top £32.00 for 50, i dont know if you can use your usual perming lotion etc etc or whether you have to buy all the products that relate but hope it helps

That kit and training is half the price of lvl lashes! Does anyone use i-appeal?

Hi Weezie, dont think your being stingey, I am looking into training for this and would want a bigger kit for my money really,
Do you find this a worthwhile treatment to have, do you do a few of them, there really does seem to be mixed views about lash perming or lifting!
Would you train in it now? would appreciate your advice, Faye.x:hug:

Latest posts

Back