Eyelash tints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow

Reaction score
hi, this is my first question as a new member:eek: what are the best lastin eyelash and eyebrow tints to use.....have tried lots but not really sure which are the longest lasting??????

Hi, welcome!:)

Its not just the brand of tint you use, but also your process.

I use salon systems lash and brow tints and I am happy with them.

I really like combinal tints xx

Hi, welcome!:)

Its not just the brand of tint you use, but also your process.

I use salon systems lash and brow tints and I am happy with them.

thank you. not sure whether you will get this reply as i am still trying to work out how to use this :)

I use Refectocil, partly because the range of colours is so much better than salon systems, especially the range of browns/chestnuts. I used to use the salon systems for many years & they were good, but my clients have said they think the colour has lasted better since converting to Refectocil.

Thuya have good range of colours too. They do a light brown, brown, mahogany, purple and more.
I think at college you are taught to put the tint on and wipe off almost immediately. This is usually why they don't last!

I also use Thyua it is very long lasting some of my clients go 8 weeks between treatments.
The colours develop really nice and is good to apply.

With eyebrows you apply 1 then the other and as soon as you have done that remove the first one that is all the time you need.
Hths :hug:

I use salon system & happy with them.

hths

I use Permalash and I love them

I use salon systems too and find them great.

xx

I use salon system and hive. am very happy with them.

tigi

I've tried most makes, but always come back to Salon Systems. I like the consistency of them - they don't run or seep into the eyes.

I love Thuya for tinting and perming.

Great depth of colour and long lasting, better than others I have used and the clients can tell the difference too.:)

Latest posts

Back