Eyelashes-how do you mix your j's &b's or b's & c's ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi peeps

Just wondered how you all do yours.

Do you for example use J's on the inside a little way out then turn to b's from middle ish to the outer edge or do you mix them up all the way round

Particularly with b's & c's because I wondered how these would do on the inner corners.

I use j's alot as fatteners for shorter newer lashes throughout my sets but wondered what the rest of you do??

Thanks guys

Heather x

I haven't been doing lashes long but most of my sets I use J's in 0.2 to set the bones and then fill with B's in either 0.15 or 0.2, usually a few extra J's at the outer corner (if that makes sense).
I only have J's and B's at the moment.
Some sets though I have used only B curls and a full set of those can actually look really nice, just mix up the lengths and thickness.

xx

I don't use j's at all anymore...too straight for my liking. I love the B's and usually mix in some c's.

remember to go with the natural curl of the lash for themost curl u use, to curly will not adhere,,,, or to straight will eventualy ping off. d curl for very curly works well mixed with c and b also x:D:D j yes boring and straight but... what are the lashes like, even j has got to be better, just mix in b c at end for an instant wow .. u will find what works as they come back for an infill x

You simply cant fix guidelines of which ones to use as it very much depends on the natural curl on your clients lashes - if you have a client with straight lashes its impossible to put B's on and get a good bond, likewise if you were to put J's on anyone with curly lashes you would face the same problem so go with your clients lashes, have a look at the natural curl and try and enhance it but stay within the boundaries of the possible otherwise you would risk a halfhearted bond which will make for a very unhappy client!

hello

can any of you explain what your bs and cs are?

i have my training for lashes this week and of course having more info is never a bad thing!

x

hello

can any of you explain what your bs and cs are?

i have my training for lashes this week and of course having more info is never a bad thing!

x

Hi, sorry .....when we say j's etc we mean the different curls, ie j-curl, b-curl, c-curl....that determine the curl of the lash extension. As everyone has different curl in their natural lashes (ie some have straight some more curled lashes) the extensions should be similar to the natural lash curl to give the best bond between natural lash and extension.
Hope this helps?

Latest posts

Back