EZ Flow version of paint on gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is, that Shellack, however great product, is unavailable most of time.
It can be best product of all times and still it looses with products you CAN buy.
I do not want to hunt for product, wait in line, I want to call the company and buy what I need, any time, any amount.
I have oredered Gelish set, I will have them both in case Shellac is going to have delivery problems longer than expected (postponing an issue of new colors did help me to order Gelish).
And probably I will test EzFlow as well,I do not think I can have too many colors in range ;) .

I'm curious why the title of my thread was changed?

I was really asking about an Ez flow version of "Shellac", and not about "paint on gel" which is something else entirely and I don't want there to be any confusion of that.
I wanted to know if Ez Flow was also coming out with a 'hybrid' as CND did, of polish & coloured gel. So changing the thread title changes my question.

Ez Flow HAS a paint-on coloured Gel. It's not a 'builder' gel. Ok, it's in a pot, but it doesn't mean that it's not "Painted on".

I don't want there to be confusion about my question, else I won't get the answers I'm looking for.

I just came across this thread, sorry i havent been on the site much recently, but EzFlow have just launched Gelez

We have recently launced Gelez into Harrods, London last month already, some of you will have seen it and placed pre-orders at Olympia Beauty and it is now available to salons and tech's UK wide.

For more information visit one of the Ezflow distribution websites...

Nails & Co - Welcome (video demo on the home page)
Nail courses, nail training, doncaster, yorkshire, -
educational.co.uk - Educational resources Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

12 Amazingly popular colours, long lasting wear and a video demo to guide you.

Hope this helps...

Yes, thanks.
I'm aware of the Gelez now. (old thread hehehe).
I haven't had opportunity to try it yet.
Tried Gelac... not finding I get the 'exact' same success as with Shellac.
I'd like to try Gelez... but hesitate.
I'm tired of paying for 'samples' that I'm not happy with.
ESPECIALLY since you have to buy the base & top too, because it's a 'system'.

Anyway, thanks again. Off to look at those vids!

Is there a distributor/trainer for Ezflow in your area, My local distributor/trainer does free demos. xx

lol honest to god kay victoria will back me on this ... suck up the education in uk and feel grateful you have it !:green: coz i have had a massive shock moving here as its practiaclly non existent !! totally the opposite of uk ,
i am now planning on going on courses when i visit uk when i come bk for hols coz trying to get on anything here is a major feat in itself , its not just nails either the extra training for hair is a pita too ! its so stretched out i have to travel proper miles to get to any courses and then they may be only run twice a yr , lol
sorry toally hijacked the thread , lol x

lol honest to god kay victoria will back me on this ... suck up the education in uk and feel grateful you have it !:green: coz i have had a massive shock moving here as its practiaclly non existent !! totally the opposite of uk ,
i am now planning on going on courses when i visit uk when i come bk for hols coz trying to get on anything here is a major feat in itself , its not just nails either the extra training for hair is a pita too ! its so stretched out i have to travel proper miles to get to any courses and then they may be only run twice a yr , lol
sorry toally hijacked the thread , lol x

YUP get educated in the UK and take every advantage you can!! Education in Canada is abysmal in comparison and NOT policed. Just because you're going to a 'school' does NOT mean you're getting a good education here.
Trust me on this one!

Has anyone tried Gelez yet? What do you think to it? Do you know if there are more colours due out soon as there are only 12 currently. I would like to expand my Shellac range. Also, does it need it's own lamp or can I use it in my CND lamp?

I'm being tempted by Gelish (lots of colours and can be used in my lamp), but don't really want to be using 3 different brands, I already have CND and recently EzFlow :)

Has anyone tried Gelez yet? What do you think to it? Do you know if there are more colours due out soon as there are only 12 currently. I would like to expand my Shellac range. Also, does it need it's own lamp or can I use it in my CND lamp?

I'm being tempted by Gelish (lots of colours and can be used in my lamp), but don't really want to be using 3 different brands, I already have CND and recently EzFlow :)
We use Gelez at my salon.It's fab! Really easy to use and lasts really well with no chipping.
I'm not sure about the lamp. We just use the gel lamp that we got with the Alternatives kit and was told that this was fine to use, and it is :)
Maybe you could give Becky a ring and see if she will do you a demo as she's only in Bewdley. Alternatively you could pop into mine and have a play with it!

We use Gelez at my salon.It's fab! Really easy to use and lasts really well with no chipping.
I'm not sure about the lamp. We just use the gel lamp that we got with the Alternatives kit and was told that this was fine to use, and it is :)
Maybe you could give Becky a ring and see if she will do you a demo as she's only in Bewdley. Alternatively you could pop into mine and have a play with it!

Aaawww thanks, that's kind. I have sent Becky an email actually, so she may give me a demo. Will wait for her reply, just wondered how everyone was getting on with it. There's hardly any mention of it on here, all the posts seem to be about Shellac or Gelish.

Hi, I have been using Gelez for a few weeks now and it is brilliant. It isn't gluppy like my shellac has done, goes on lovely and smooth and has a fantastic finish. I would defo reccomend it.....

Ooooo that's good. I have 1 colour on it's way to me to try out now :)

Hi all!

First time reply! Woo hoo!

I have been using gelez since it was launched in Ireland in October and I LOVE it! Now I am a real Ezflow head at the best if times anyway but I Find this product absolutely amazing, and although there ate only 12 colours at the moment you can layer the colours to create twice as many! Love love love it and so do my clients :)
Xxx

Any product where you don't have to buff the nail surface (or even remove shine) is the one for me.

Removing shine is removing nail (no matter what anyone says), then you do it the next time (thinner nail), then you do it the next time (even thinner nail) etc.

You are defeating the purpose.

Yeah, you all say remove shine, but in reality you mean (remove the top layer of nail) and you do it on the whole surface each time (not just regrowth), so from the eponichium to the free edge the nail is thin/thinner/thinnest (at the free edge) and this is where the client really notices strength.

And this is where you will loose the client (as soon as she wants to go without) just for curiosity.

Any product where you don't have to buff the nail surface (or even remove shine) is the one for me.

Removing shine is removing nail (no matter what anyone says), then you do it the next time (thinner nail), then you do it the next time (even thinner nail) etc.

You are defeating the purpose.

Yeah, you all say remove shine, but in reality you mean (remove the top layer of nail) and you do it on the whole surface each time (not just regrowth), so from the eponichium to the free edge the nail is thin/thinner/thinnest (at the free edge) and this is where the client really notices strength.

And this is where you will loose the client (as soon as she wants to go without) just for curiosity.

Pretty much my own thoughts. I love EZ Flow, haven't tried Gelez yet. Happy with Shellac.
But when I get around to trying Ez Flow, I'll be trying it with a wet-prep instead, with my cuticle eliminator to see if that works. I do NOT like buffing the nail.

Hhhmmmm, I never thought of it like that. I recieved my pot of Gelez today, Tequila Sunset, and it will be tested with my shellac base and top coats anyway.

Latest posts

Back