ezflow have a brilliant deal on at the moment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now in stock !!
word has it the new collection of boogie nights will be here soon," time to shine", i havenot seen it as yet, but let to believe it is softer tones , when i have some more info will let yu know !

now in stock !!

:)REALLY!!! very excited been waiting very patiently for the new collection and the coloured gels thanx ill ring tomorrow and see if i can get my hands on it thanx for letting us know

u will soooooooooo love them , £44.95 is the price ,let us all know what you think.
:)REALLY!!! very excited been waiting very patiently for the new collection and the coloured gels thanx ill ring tomorrow and see if i can get my hands on it thanx for letting us know

sounds interesting !
I love the look of the ezflow collection kits...so many colours...artistic nail tecks heaven
I had a good look at them all at gmex...I could have stood and looked all day actually :green:
The things I could do with a box of them babies :eek:
I shall be purchasing some soon me thinks !

At the moment I am using nsi technail colours,
can I please ask which Ezflow kit would have all the "basic" colours ,just like red and black etc...?

Any of this stuff happening in Manchester?

sounds interesting !
I love the look of the ezflow collection kits...so many colours...artistic nail tecks heaven
I had a good look at them all at gmex...I could have stood and looked all day actually :green:
The things I could do with a box of them babies :eek:
I shall be purchasing some soon me thinks !

At the moment I am using nsi technail colours,
can I please ask which Ezflow kit would have all the "basic" colours ,just like red and black etc...?
EzFlow don't have a primary type colour collection........Earthstones would probably be your best bet for the basics (these do have glitter in them)....and Gemstones for solid base colours without glitter.

from time to time there are a number of events taking place, we are working on a few things at the moment but the details are not finalised so i am unable to post them .! manchester is one of the areas where something is planned. most people send me and email which is a quicker way for me to let you know as you have specifically asked. Those that know me no that i am not the best or even very competent when it comes to techno stuff !! adding / clicking and sticking is baffelling !! Think thats the dyslxeic in me not the secret squirrell:Grope:
Any of this stuff happening in Manchester?

you will needd to check with jo shirley who is organising that event , do you have the number?

Hi, sorry about the late reply!! yes I do have the number now, thanks!! loads off offers on at the show can't wait:)

from time to time there are a number of events taking place, we are working on a few things at the moment but the details are not finalised so i am unable to post them .! manchester is one of the areas where something is planned. most people send me and email which is a quicker way for me to let you know as you have specifically asked. Those that know me no that i am not the best or even very competent when it comes to techno stuff !! adding / clicking and sticking is baffelling !! Think thats the dyslxeic in me not the secret squirrell:Grope:
OOOOOH fab,
manchester is not far from me ....
I have done quite a bit of research on ezflow the last week or two,and It's looking very impressive..
I also bought a snow monkey and some miracle shine at gmex, as it's highly recommended,
and I LOVE IT.....buffing has become exciting again, lol
Especially if its a set of glitter tips,
The excitement before buffing to a shine that I get is quite sad really hahahaa :lol:

a little goes a long way !! shake the bottle before you apply to the monkey. Did you know u can also use it on your 3 way buffer, but apply a few drops and let it dry b 4 u buff .
OOOOOH fab,
manchester is not far from me ....
I have done quite a bit of research on ezflow the last week or two,and It's looking very impressive..
I also bought a snow monkey and some miracle shine at gmex, as it's highly recommended,
and I LOVE IT.....buffing has become exciting again, lol
Especially if its a set of glitter tips,
The excitement before buffing to a shine that I get is quite sad really hahahaa :lol:

No I didn't know that hun,
would I apply it to the grey side of a 3 way, let it dry and then buff as normal ?
Not that I'll need to by the looks of it with my new best friend the monkey lol,
As mr timerlake would say ..."I'm lovin it!"
How much is the "right" amount of miracle shine to add to the snow monkey?

Atm I give it a good shake, then sort of just dab it upside down on to the yellow side, and buff away,,,obsessively showing my client every nail when I am done with a look of "yayyy meee" on my face :lol:

few drops on the chamois side of the monkey, snow monkeys are even better when they are worn !! u can also use on the natural nail, perrfect for male manicure or a client that works with food cant wear polish or extensions but they want a high gloss finish . have fun x

No I didn't know that hun,
would I apply it to the grey side of a 3 way, let it dry and then buff as normal ?
Yes, you would do just that, it works brilliantly on they grey side of any 3 way buffer.

Well As said in my blog peeps.....
I decided to take on the course myself,
and completed my conversion today...with out very own absolutely fab !
Caroline.

I had a brilliant day...was made to feel very welcome..and I learned lots and lots..
A very thorough course....i loved it..

Products are fantastic....(even though i had quite difficult nails to work with on my model.)

So I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, and also now joining in the ez flow threads (I tended to skim them before gmex :o)
:lol:

I have a lot of information to remember haha I hope I can.

I love the camouflage powder...brilliant..

The more training I can do the better..I felt I really did learn a hell of a lot today...I was gently pushed to my abilities which was fab...

I have to admit...I was very curious about ezflow after the gmex watching the demonstrations..and listening to information about the products,
But it was this offer that did sway it for me ...I wouldn't have been able to do this otherwise...not for a long while,
so IF anybody is considering it I would get in there and get your name down asap.

(how long is the offer on for please ezflow peeps?? ,
I was very lucky to get on this course at quite short notice , thank you Caroline :hug:)

(I was very lucky to be granted some government funding...for which I used sensibly for this course...if anybody would like information on this,pm me and I will help all i can)

I felt a bit sulky haha because of my models natural nails..but better I suppose, because I will now find it easier still...on "more normal" nail types.

I cant wait to get cracking and have a good play...

every one needs a chance and a " time to shine ", i was very happy that i was able to help you it what has been a difficult time for you.

You are focussed and committed to your nails and are a true inspiration to others.............. because you can succeed and you will.

Model well what do i say................... u did not have it easy fan, flat, nail bitten nails!!! it can only get better. !!! you did very well in deed. with you nail bed extend you made a great diffrence to the appearance !

Well As said in my blog peeps.....
I decided to take on the course myself,
and completed my conversion today...with out very own absolutely fab !
Caroline.

I had a brilliant day...was made to feel very welcome..and I learned lots and lots..
A very thorough course....i loved it..

Products are fantastic....(even though i had quite difficult nails to work with on my model.)

So I am looking forward to learning as much as I can, and also now joining in the ez flow threads (I tended to skim them before gmex :o)
:lol:

I have a lot of information to remember haha I hope I can.

I love the camouflage powder...brilliant..

The more training I can do the better..I felt I really did learn a hell of a lot today...I was gently pushed to my abilities which was fab...

I have to admit...I was very curious about ezflow after the gmex watching the demonstrations..and listening to information about the products,
But it was this offer that did sway it for me ...I wouldn't have been able to do this otherwise...not for a long while,
so IF anybody is considering it I would get in there and get your name down asap.

(how long is the offer on for please ezflow peeps?? ,
I was very lucky to get on this course at quite short notice , thank you Caroline :hug:)

(I was very lucky to be granted some government funding...for which I used sensibly for this course...if anybody would like information on this,pm me and I will help all i can)

I felt a bit sulky haha because of my models natural nails..but better I suppose, because I will now find it easier still...on "more normal" nail types.

I cant wait to get cracking and have a good play...

Sorry to be a pain ezflow peeps

But I have had a few people asking me if i know how long this offer is on for regarding the salon starter kit and training ,
And I haven't got a clue lol ,

can an ezflow person in the know please answer on here for anyone wanting to know .

Thankyooouuu

:hug:

awwwww Caroline...thank you for saying those things,
It was lovely to meet you...you are very thorough at your job. yet sooo friendly at the same time ..
I honestly had a fab day ...loved every minute.
and cant wait to meet you again next year for more courses to improve my skills hopefully xxxxxx

to the future emma:green:...........xx!

the offer has been extended,i will have to clafie to what date.

Sorry to be a pain ezflow peeps

But I have had a few people asking me if i know how long this offer is on for regarding the salon starter kit and training ,
And I haven't got a clue lol ,

can an ezflow person in the know please answer on here for anyone wanting to know .

Thankyooouuu

:hug:

awwwww Caroline...thank you for saying those things,
It was lovely to meet you...you are very thorough at your job. yet sooo friendly at the same time ..
I honestly had a fab day ...loved every minute.
and cant wait to meet you again next year for more courses to improve my skills hopefully xxxxxx

I'm doing my Gel It! course on Thursday because of this fab offer. Would have had to wait ages otherwise so I'm really pleased!

I'm doing my Gel It! course on Thursday because of this fab offer. Would have had to wait ages otherwise so I'm really pleased!

youll love it ! i did my gel it course back in april and passed my gel master artist course last week :green: was really nervous but there was no need , all the ezflow team are great ,hope you have a great day

a gel master....... very well done to you. considering education ?:Grope:
youll love it ! i did my gel it course back in april and passed my gel master artist course last week :green: was really nervous but there was no need , all the ezflow team are great ,hope you have a great day

Latest posts

Back