Ezflow logos obtaining permission

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Who do you contact to get permission to use their logos and or get copies of their logos?

I E-mailed ages ago to ask them, can't remember where I went through but haven't had a response.

Would you go through (mt) Media Temple - Web Hosting Services ?

Thanks guys

please call amber gibbons ezflow brand manager if you use ezflow products and have the appropitea trainning you will be legally authorised to use our logo. 01827 280 080

caroline beat me to it lol

amber is so lovely she will sort it out for you xx:green:xx

After i had done my training with them, especially after doing my Masters, i then got given a CD with all their piccies on and logo so i could put them on my website.

After i had done my training with them, especially after doing my Masters, i then got given a CD with all their piccies on and logo so i could put them on my website.
fantastic x they r for your use only? you have invested in your self and your products well done. I went to a local salon only to be amazed at a fanrastic sign and pics all ezflow, they has recieved no trainning from ezflow and have not brought there products from th un legal channel some what mis leading to the public. Lets hope they did not need any advice or support with there products when some thing gors wrong, said so on the botte ezflow but could of been any thing inside !

What a fab idea!

Thanks guys I will give her a call xxx

Latest posts

Back