Fabric Question....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Hun,
depends what sort of Gel you are using.......... if it's soak of then product remover after a bit of light buffing.............. If it's normal gel then buffing the whole lot................

Always follow manufactures instructions .........

love Ruth xxxx

Oh!

I'm not using any just yet, but I just heard people say it was harder to remove so I wondered why. But now I know, I just didn't know what I would do if a customer came in wanting a set of gels removed. But obviously if I haven't done them then I won't know what Gel it is so I won't know how to remove them. Duh! :oops:

Thank You :D

Acetone, Acetone, Acetone. ;)

Thank you Geeg :D

Hi guys,

I got out all my Fabric# stuff last night to have a go on my nail trainer (mines called Gloria :? ) but I hit a snag.....I tried to apply a tip with BOND and it didn't stick :( Am I using the wrong resin for the nail trainer? Any help greatly appreciated.

:idea: When you use the nail trainer, prep the artificail nail plate.............
lol not the cuticle remover, but use a koala or white buffer and reduce the shine............ lighlty, then the tip will stick no probs.........

love Ruth xxxx
I use normal EC Resin or bond both work very well .........

Thanks Ruth.

I am still a 'tad' confused here :? Do I still need to put BOND all over the nail trainer nail prior to applying the tip?

Well yes I would, as it will get you into the habit of using the system the way it should be used......................

If you want to mater a system, follow the instruction, the only thing you wont have to do on a nail trainer is the cuticle removing bit.............
But after that I would use the trainer hand like a natural hand..............
Good habits come with practice ..................
Have fun babe xxxx
love Ruth xxxxxx

Thanks Ruth,

Not sure when I will get chance to have a go....washing to do......then the ironing....full time job....suitcases to pack...family to look after & feed....GOD I NEED MY HOLIDAY....only 11 days to go 8) ....speak to you soon,

Luv a very busy Sharon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back