#Fabric Questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I'm just getting to know the beautiful #Fabric system, having attended the Induction this week, and I have a few question if I may...:)
Is #Fabric suitable for thin abused nails (mine:rolleyes: lol)? Should I add more layers of boost?

Can you always see the weave of the fibreglass(haven't had this with the silk) if you look very closely, especially on a white tip, or is that my application?

& Once you've buffed the enhancement with your Koala, is it necessary to buff to a shine, or could I apply a thin layer of Bond instead? Is that allowed?!
Thanks in anticipation, dear Geeks, I look forward to your suggestions. xx

Hi honey geeg is the best person to ask why don't you pm her x

angelxdevil said:
Hi honey geeg is the best person to ask why don't you pm her x
Hi there, yep, Geeg is the queen bee of nails (Fabric's her baby!),
but, i know there are quite a few kick-butt Fabric techs that come on here. xx
Oh! and maybe other tech's can benefit from the replies! x

Apex73 said:
Hi there, yep, Geeg is the queen bee of nails (Fabric's her baby!),
but, i know there are quite a few kick-butt Fabric techs that come on here. xx
Oh! and maybe other tech's can benefit from the replies! x

I for one would certainly benefit from the answers to your questions Ruth.. :)

Apex73 said:
Hi Geeks,

1. Is #Fabric suitable for thin abused nails (mine:rolleyes: lol)? Should I add more layers of boost?

2. Can you always see the weave of the fiberglass(haven't had this with the silk) if you look very closely, especially on a white tip, or is that my application?

3. Once you've buffed the enhancement with your Koala, is it necessary to buff to a shine, or could I apply a thin layer of Bond instead?

1. Fabric# is especially suitable for thin abused nails ... in fact there is nothing better for them than a wrap overlay with this system. Add as many layers of Boost as you like but the normal application should be enough.

2. No you should not be able to see the fiberglass weave if you have applied the Bond or Build well. Work from the eponychium to the free edge .. s.l..o.w.l.y and carefully ... with a stippling action ... to ensure all the holes in the fiber are filled then activate. If you brush over the fabric then you will see every thread.

3. A thin layer of Bond will only add a grainy looking shine. Finish in the normal way with a Girlfriend or add a layer of Brisa Top Coat Finishing Gloss.

Thanks very much Gigi :)
I'm now printing your post & will add it to my #Fabric manual!

Latest posts

Back