Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Geeg, I seem to remember that on the old board you said something about the student kit for Fabric being better value than the trial kit. Would the student kit be for sale at Olympia or would I have to send off for it.

Student/Salon Kits should be available at the show as well as all open stock items for Fabric#.
The demonstrateors will also be showing Fabric# so if you have any questions they will be happy to answer them.

I'm off to Barcelona this weekend. I have been invited to be part of the jury panel for the Nail Competition at Cosmobelleza, the largest beauty nail and hair show in Spain - that should be fun!! Then on to Tuscany for 2 weeks holiday and no access to a computor unless I do the internet Cafe thing. So see you in 3 weeks form now! ;) ;)

asta la vista - xx :pig: :eyesore: :mrgreen:

Hope you have BIG FUN at both the comp and on your holiday.What I wouldnt do for a bit of :sunny:

Hi

I have tried the new Fabric# system and I love it, what a fantastic set of nails it produced :( My only problem is I am useless with sticky things that you have to squeeze out of a bottle! Can any one give me advise on how to avoid buying a fresh bottle of product for every client, and how to deal with not being samson when trying to squeeze the product onto the nail and getting no where. As instructions I have fitted the nozzle to the bottle but sadly this too gets clogged up. HELP

Lynda

Hi Geeg

You're a JAMMY DODGER :tongue: Have a lovely time and think of us.

Adele

I love the sound of this system. I did my first ever set of fibreglass nails last night using EzFlow's system and I love them!!!!

So of course I want to try this Fabric kit now. Do all CND distributors carry it? Is it available in Australia yet?

Sorry mean't to say in my last posting, have just received my kit today (how's that for sales!) and although there are instructions on how to do your initial set there is nothing telling you about your rebalances......Please help.

Desperate Dellie,

oh p.s Have JUST REACHED GEEK STATUS - YIPPEE

I am sending you R/B instructions right now!!! ;)

Hi Mrs Geek, Glad to see you back.Thanx for sending me the r/b instructions. I finally managed to open the file tonight! :evil: My son had uninstalled word, the little ****.Anyhow I'm not too well at the mo. but am still hoping to get to Olympia, dont worry - nothing catching. I know Fabric will be on sale and forgive me if I've already asked you this but, will there be student kits as I'm sure I remember you or Geeg saying that they were better value than the trial kit. Hope to see you there :)

student kits are ALWAYS better value than the smaller ones - being as it is Olympia I imagine we'll have everything!! Take Care ;)

Are fabric nails available in the United States?

...this topic is old but I have another question for you Gigi regarding the well area! :? Sorry!

You say you cut it out to .5mm. Does this mean that the tip is literally balancing on the edge of the nail or is it .5mm from the bottom of the well / contact area. Slightly confused :huh: I thought that if the tip was just balancing on the natural nail it wouldn't be strong at all and therefore break quite easily. Sorry to be a pain as I know you've answered similar questions already.

the tip is not what gives the nail strenghth it the overlay that gives the strenghth,the tip is just there for length, im sure someone will correct me if im wrong :?

I know you're right Groovy, I just thought that it maybe wouldn't be a very strong foundation. Please correct me if I'm talking a load of crap!!!

i would have thought it was as strong cause usually i blend the rest away anyway so i dont think weather u leave the well in or out makes much difference except there is less to file away,as for u talking crap i dont think you are .its probably me who is wrong :( lol

Thanks for your help Groovy. It does make sense as you would normally file that away when you blend. You're not wrong - I'm sure people would've corrected you if you were!!!!

Hi All,
Just wondering if there is any way of getting a kit here in Canada and what the cost would be for the kit and the shipping? Thanks much, Victoria. :D

Hi Kelly, Groovy is right in what she says.

Think of a sculpted nail -- there the tip is hanging on sometimes nothing!
I always cut the wells out of my tips to the length of whatever free edge is on the natural nail so it sits right on the natural smile line... the only exception is nail biters. On a nail biter, I do a make-over and place the tip so that the smile line is where I want it to be and not where it actually is. Been doing this method for years. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back