Facial Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thread was a similar question. I was so excited at joining SG, and starting out, I jumped in without a thought of searching. I received good, and polite, advice. I think I would have been put off if it had been otherwise. Sorry, Craig, but I think your response was a little hard.

I agree as well :) This site is absolutely fab, I've been helped so so much by a lot of people.

I can completely understand why some people get frustrated, but would it not be nicer to just not reply than to be a little rude? After all, everybody has to start somewhere :)

I have recently just started using Eve Taylor, Chelle. I think it's fantastic and all of my clients love it!! Their course is amazing :-D I would definitely recommend this company if you liked their samples and have ruled out the other companies that you were considering. Good luck with whatever you choose, let us know how you get on!!

Sarah xx

My first thread was a similar question. I was so excited at joining SG, and starting out, I jumped in without a thought of searching. I received good, and polite, advice. I think I would have been put off if it had been otherwise. Sorry, Craig, but I think your response was a little hard.

Actually, I think you make a fair point in that newness and exuberance can overcome common sense. We old timers perhaps ought to take a look at the join date before we leap in with our cynicism and ennui!

Hello,

What facial products does everyone use?
How much do you charge for a mobile facial?
And are there any specific masks/creams for anti ageing?

Please reply.
Thank You

If you would an organic natural range then neals yard is amazing! Lovely products, great service and they supply to mobile you can also become a consultant for them with your own website where people can order stuff off of your website and you get free gifts and stuff! Hope this helps ;)

I reall don't understand why some people on here have to be sooo rude!:mad:
Is it just because some of you have been posting on here for so long that you carn't be bothered with new people??

I love this site but there are a few regulars on here that can be very rude, ive noticed this alot.
If you carnt get advice on here and help each other out what is the point of this site??? x

Sorry but can't help it!!
Don't feel bad about using the site and posting questions- this was all totally unfair on you xx
ALL questions on this site have more than likely been asked at least once before, find a new question that nobody has ever asked before and i will be shocked don't worry at all x

If people see a thread they have already joined in "so many times" maybe they should just keep scrolling rather than comment on it just to put somebody down x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your support & advice!
Totally agree that If your going to be rude then just don't post!! Xx

If you would an organic natural range then neals yard is amazing! Lovely products, great service and they supply to mobile you can also become a consultant for them with your own website where people can order stuff off of your website and you get free gifts and stuff! Hope this helps ;)

Neal's Yard is not a 100% organic product. Some people won't mind that it's only x% organic, but certainly my clients want a totally organic product. Spiezia Organics is one such range.

Pinks Boutique is a great range too, and Kirstie is a great help :hug:

Latest posts

Back