facial skin care range!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my samples of the SM dry/sensitive skin type today and have tried them for the first time this evening. Now the SM are not that lavendery although the very nice lady at SM thought that I might not like them because of that. I will try these over the next few days to see how I go with them but I think I may need the SM renu as I am of the more mature type so this maybe better.

Answering you question to Eve Ts products (didn't want to put ET - alien skin care - LOL). When I went to Beauty North at GMex I bombarded the poor man on the ET stand and asked to smell absolutely everything they had and to be honest I seemed to smell lavender in everything and quite strongly and as I said before - nose of a blood hound. (Now going off on another tack that reminds me of the Arabian Knights cartoon on Banana Splits when I was a kid).

Sorry a little digression there.
What i would suggest here is try get et to send you samples or just buy a few retail sizes and try them out for a while on some clients (and yourself )you know well and get their opinion.I can smell lavender in some but also lots of other essential oils.

Have tried my SM dry samples and whilst they were nice I really felt that my skin needed further help. So, I rang SM back and they kindly agreed to send me some Renu samples which arrived today.

They did say that if i got along with the Renu ok they would let me purchase a set for trial on myself.

Now that's the sort of customer service I like.

i had a couple of reps from a company called ecogenics on furday. they showed me the range. it seemed very simple to use but there was only one cleanser for all skin types, and one moisturiser for all skin types etc. the packageing was really nice. is it advisable to be able to offer different cleansers for different skin types. i had never heard of this compnay before and they were set up last may i think. any onsights or any one using the products please fill me in as to your thoughts. i still have pridara and eve taylor range to look at. i will keep you posted as to how i am getting on

em x

:)

Hi There ,

I use Ann Marie Borlind skincare range and really LOVE it . No smell of lavender , fantastic customer service and great range of products . No minimum order and postage is free on orders over £100. Give them a ring . jane is really helpful and I am suret hey will send you some samples

Simply Nature - 01580 201687

just to say thanks for all the great advise i recived with regards to a skin care range. i went to the product knowledge day run by eve taylor last week and it was fab and very informative. i decided to use her porducts and got all my range yesterday. im really looking forward to implementing this range in to my salon

thanks geekers!

em x

just to say thanks for all the great advise i recived with regards to a skin care range. i went to the product knowledge day run by eve taylor last week and it was fab and very informative. i decided to use her porducts and got all my range yesterday. im really looking forward to implementing this range in to my salon

thanks geekers!

em x

I am really pleased that you found something you both love and believe in. It is sometimes a hard slog finding something that is just right for you at the right price. Enjoy using your new range!

thanks geekers!

em x

Hi - I've just emailed Eve Taylor to ask for a trade info pack. Can you PM me with the start up cost? I'd be really interested in making their products my skincare and body range.

Thanks

I have recently gone through this i have changed to Monu by susan moyleux and i love them, so do my clients. I have products for retail and they are going down a storm too.
Helen

Nice to see the conclusion of a thread, thanks for updating us. Enjoy using your new products

Latest posts

Back