Fake Bake and Fake Bake darker - not dark enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
I would happily admit that spray tanning is very upon request for me. Due to such high amounts of spray tanners in the area I don't actively advertise.I use fake bake and have no.experience with other brands. i just feel that the darker is hugely dark. What is others views on it and bar double spraying over 2 nights is there anything I could do to make it darker x

I love fake bake, I'm a bit confused about your post. 'The dark is hugely dark'?
Are you trying to do a lighter version or darker? Or do you not get on with dark?
:) I can advise you on what I do!

Oh no what an idiot, I meant not hugely dark, I always though it should be darker. X

Oh no what an idiot, I meant not hugely dark, I always though it should be darker. X

I think the same, i only come out a 10-12% , i am trying it this week with booster drops.x

I found the same it was only about a 10-12% I find it's best to have 1 more than 1 brand as 1 brand doesn't seem to suit everybody

Vicky x

I have had fake bake in 2 and a half years client are now saying it isn't as dark as it used to be so I have bought another brand too which is darker and clients love it!
Xx

Would it go slightly darker with a double spray or 1 spray with gun open more?:eek:

Latest posts

Back