Fake Bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
hi..
does anyone one have any tips re the waste you get from spray tans, i have fakebake 'piggy' but there is always quite a lot of product left after i have spray tanned, the gun doesnt pick up all of the liquid leaving soooo much left over! can i pour it into another bottle to use again? if so how long can it be left in the new bottle? i was told not to pour it back into the the bootle it came from as it would contaminate the rest of the product! or is this so i use more? hhmmmm...:rolleyes:

Never heared this one before,,,, I always pour back in bottle it came from. I have never had complaint xx

Surely long as the container you're pouring it into is clean on the spray gun when you filled it up it can be poured back in to the original bottle as it has not been contaminated. As long as you have not added any booster drops or mixed tan %s

I too was told not to put it back into the bottle so I have two glass jam jars with screw lids and any waste goes into them and back into the fridge. Never had a problem doing that!
What I do have a problem with is the bloomin' piggies leaking. No matter how carefully I screw it up it leaks. Lots.
My new Fake Bake rep is paying me a visit this afternoon and I will be showing her the issue. Poor lamb!

I am now cringing at the amount of tan i have waisted down the sink....live and learn!!!!!:irked:

do any of you use booster drops? was thinking of getting some as a few clients like to be v dark? any suggestions on which are the best and ones to avaiod x:hug:

OOOOOHHHHH thats painful, didn't fake bake tell you to pour it back?? Anyway there's no use dwelling on it now. Do you have the dial on your pig turned right down? ( You should be getting between 20-25 tans out of a litre) This will maybe recoup some of the money lost.
HTH:hug:

noo they said not to pour back in! ratbags!:mad:

Yep, you mustn't pour it back into the original bottle, but you can pour it into a jam jar.

You use solution directly from the bottle and pour it into a clean cup. Any that hasn't been used has been contaminated with what??!!
I always pour mine back into the bottle :)

i am gutted...waitsted so much solution.... it's the same when i did my training for lashes, they said 'if you have any lashes left over in the pots you must chuck them away..why if they havn't been near the client...like you dont pay enough on training and products!

:cry:

i always just put it back into the bottle!!! :)

Latest posts

Back