False Toenail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
On Tuesday I have a client for a pedi who asked me to build her two new big toenails. She had seen one that I did for another client.
The thing is the other client had a small bit of new toenail for me to work with and it was only short term as she was an attendant in a wedding.
My client for Tuesday has no toenails on her big toes whatsoever. Is there a tutorial does anybody know on how I may go about this or any advice from techs who have done this type of thing before. If indeed it can be done at all.
I'd appreciate any help
Karen

On Tuesday I have a client for a pedi who asked me to build her two new big toenails. She had seen one that I did for another client.
The thing is the other client had a small bit of new toenail for me to work with and it was only short term as she was an attendant in a wedding.
My client for Tuesday has no toenails on her big toes whatsoever. Is there a tutorial does anybody know on how I may go about this or any advice from techs who have done this type of thing before. If indeed it can be done at all.
I'd appreciate any help
Karen

I did a post or a thread ages ago about how to create a false toenail for just this typeof situation. A search should find it. I'd do it for you but have to go out !! sorry.:hug:

it`s amazing what can be done! :)

Thanks Ladies Have followed the link and am all set to go
Karen xx

Latest posts

Back