Fantastic eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Thought I would let you all know about a client of mine.She comes in regular as clockwork and I noticed her eyelashes were looking much thicker and less sparse.
I asked her about the lashes and she told me she had brought this product and had noticed an amazing difference since using it.
I have to admit I would have been unsure if I hadn't seen the results myself.
The product is called Age Intervention eyelash and it's by Jan Marini.You use it like a mascara.It's expensive,I think my lady said about £90.oo but you get what you pay for or so they say.

This really does work I met Jan Marini herself last time she was in the U.K and she had been using it at the time on a trial basis before it came out for sale and she looked like she had extentions. It is £90 and you need to continue using it or you loose the effect. You paint it on like eye liner at the base of your lashes :)

This really does work I met Jan Marini herself last time she was in the U.K and she had been using it at the time on a trial basis before it came out for sale and she looked like she had extentions. It is £90 and you need to continue using it or you loose the effect. You paint it on like eye liner at the base of your lashes :)
I know,it's amazing.If I hadn't seen my client before and after I would have been very unsure but the results were fantastic.
Client got it on special offer.It's expensive but really worth the money if your lashes are thin.
If anyone would like to see this product go to Welcome to JMSR Europe

Thought I would let you all know about a client of mine.She comes in regular as clockwork and I noticed her eyelashes were looking much thicker and less sparse.
I asked her about the lashes and she told me she had brought this product and had noticed an amazing difference since using it.
I have to admit I would have been unsure if I hadn't seen the results myself.
The product is called Age Intervention eyelash and it's by Jan Marini.You use it like a mascara.It's expensive,I think my lady said about £90.oo but you get what you pay for or so they say.

Sounds like a fab product!

Is it not just an eye-wateringly expensive version of the classic Talika Lipocils though?

Sounds like a fab product!

Is it not just an eye-wateringly expensive version of the classic Talika Lipocils though?
Personally I havn't seen any evidence first hand as to if Talika Lipocils work or not,however I have seen with my own eyes that the Age intervention does work.Therefore expensive or not, I would probably choose the Age Intervention.
Bit sad but that's me I'm afraid.

Age intervention lashes is being used by some physicians on cancer patients. Jan Marini developed it after suffering from Alopecia areata. It's a very advanced technology- I am assuming it is different from Talika in that the Takila product was made to soothe facial burns and the eyelashes of these patients grew back however it seems to have very basic ingredients-I have not seen results of this product though, it may be great. It's certainly cheaper!

Age intervention lashes is being used by some physicians on cancer patients. Jan Marini developed it after suffering from Alopecia areata. It's a very advanced technology- I am assuming it is different from Talika in that the Takila product was made to soothe facial burns and the eyelashes of these patients grew back however it seems to have very basic ingredients-I have not seen results of this product though, it may be great. It's certainly cheaper!
Thats really interesting,I didn't know Jan Marini developed this product because of Alopecia.
I have read about Talika but unlike the Age Intervention I have no first hand experience with seeing the benefits of using the product.
All I can say is the Age Intervention lashes is simply amazing.I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.I seriously thought my client had eyelash extensions.
I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with thinning lashes.:)

Latest posts

Back