Fantasy Acrylic Art - Nfu.Oh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
BIG NEWS!!!

Catherine Wong - Nfu.Oh International Educator and Award Winning Nail Artist is coming to Australia to conduct a 'rare event' class on Fantasy Acrylic Design!

Attendees will be taught, step-by-step, how to create a free standing 'Geisha Girl' figurine.

This class will be held on the Monday following the Sydney International Beauty Expo and is open to all Australian and International Nail Artists.

For more information, go to VIVid Nail & Beaute click on 'Education' and then click on 'Upcoming Courses'

Cheers!

Sounds absolutely fantastic....if only i lived alot closer!!!! :lol:

I have seen some of her work in Scratch magazine and it is fab....

haze x

That's great. It's probably a bit out there for me, but I just want to say that I love the idea of classes in the days after the expo. I always used to allow the next 3 days for classes but noody seems to run them at expo time anymore. I hope lots of other companies follow suit.

My Fav It The Snake On Nail I Going To Try
Way Cool Nail Thanks For Sharing
:):):):)

She has some fab work, it gives me more ideas seeing what others do.

I really need to find time to play with my 3D stuff.

Sounds absolutely fantastic....if only i lived alot closer!!!! :lol:

I have seen some of her work in Scratch magazine and it is fab....

haze x

Hi, yes her work beautiful! I spent some time with Catherine in February and I had the opportunity to see her work firsthand and she is a truly amazing artist!

That's great. It's probably a bit out there for me, but I just want to say that I love the idea of classes in the days after the expo. I always used to allow the next 3 days for classes but noody seems to run them at expo time anymore. I hope lots of other companies follow suit.

I agree, it is so convenient as you are already there. I will endeavour to do this myself as often as possible! Unfortunately, Melbourne was too soon to organise one, but next year will be on the cards!

My Fav It The Snake On Nail I Going To Try
Way Cool Nail Thanks For Sharing
:):):):)

Hi! I carved out the nail with an electric file to fit his body in around the nail so that he wraps right around. Love to see some pics when you have done him! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
xx

Latest posts

Back