Favourite Abba song?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Another chance for us to to reminisce a bit again :green:
Just watching Mamma Mia with my girls. I especially like Honey Honey.

What's your favourite Abba song?

mine is mamma mia, I bought the soundtrack too :lol::o

I went to see it at theatre last year and it was one of the best shows i've seen, the atmosphere was great- everyone up dancing and singing along at the end, i LOVED it!
I wasnt even really a fan till i saw it...

I’ve never watched mamma mia, my girls are a bit older and more into twilight, but I used to listen to my sister record player when I was younger and I quite liked waterloo. :rolleyes:

Dancing Queen is my fave, and is actually my favourite song of all time.:) I never get tired of hearing it.

Thankyou for the music. I also like 'When I kissed the teacher' and 'That's Me'.
I shall be singing in my head all day now!

One of my clients has a music publishing company, and owns all the UK rights to Abba songs. Mamma mia wasa major payday for her, which she spent copiously in my salon!!!!!

One of my clients has a music publishing company, and owns all the UK rights to Abba songs. Mamma mia wasa major payday for her, which she spent copiously in my salon!!!!!
Oh very nice does that make your favorite thank you for the music x

haha! if an abba song comes on the radio while she is having her hair done, we both go "kerching!!!!"

She kinda discovered them/ got in first in the seventies. She owns loads of sixties and seventies songs. Also has fab gossip about the music stars from those eras!

OMG she must be minted and loads of fun to have in the salon. I'm jealous I never get that sort of gossip. x

one of us
slipping through my fingers
eagle

:)

Love 'em all

Slipping through my fingers, really heart wrenching :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: all sat there bawling in the cinema even my teenage daughters

If I am really drunk - Dancing Queen

If I am trying to make my man take my musical taste seriously - 'Thank You For The Music'

If I am just joyful 'Mamma Mia'

Sad 'One of us'

Abba seem to have a song for every occasion in my life!

PS Do you think they will play Dancing Queen at the Royal Wedding Party?

PPS Persianista will you please tell us some stories if we promise to keep them secret?

The winner takes it all .. makes me cry.

Jacqui xx

I've had abba in my head half the day now! x

i love gimme gimme gimme

i remember a song about a tiger on abbas arrival LP of my mums haha used to love that.

They made some excellent music, very catchy. its hard not to like abba

i have been watching mamma mia and had super troupers stuck in my head all day,but also love money money money
sazza x

Oh I like most of them but if pushed it has to be

The winner takes it all.

My Mum used to play ABBA non stop! I remember the Tiger!

What's that one that starts
Chica cheeka tell me what's wrong?
Anyway love that one, The winner takes it all and money money money.
But for a road trip, well any Abba will do, so long as me and mine can turn the volume up and sing along we're sorted.
In fact, must be 4 years ago, we were sat on the M1 waiting for a crash to be cleared and ended up having a sing along with all the cars around us:biggrin:
Abba kept everyone sane that day.

Rock me
I've been waiting for you
Why did it have to be me?
One man one woman
I let the music speak
The day before you came
Two for the price of one
.....and most of all Like an angel passing through my room which was played at my grandmother's funeral,she believed in angels and she was my angel...:Love:

What's that one that starts
Chica cheeka tell me what's wrong?
Anyway love that one, The winner takes it all and money money money.
But for a road trip, well any Abba will do, so long as me and mine can turn the volume up and sing along we're sorted.
In fact, must be 4 years ago, we were sat on the M1 waiting for a crash to be cleared and ended up having a sing along with all the cars around us:biggrin:
Abba kept everyone sane that day.

Chiquitita (Little girl).

Funnily enough that along with Super Trooper are not in my top 10 ABBA.

Latest posts

Back