Favourite SP Lash Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favourite SP Lash Glue

• Flirties

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Eyelash Emporium

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Lash Revolution

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • AH Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lash Perfect

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • ABX i-lash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well this has thrown a spanner in the works! I am trained with Ah Francis, been using flirties sensitive glue but want a speed one now- now where do I get it from?! I could get a sensitive and a speed one for nearly the same price as the lash rev pro + but obviously a lot smaller! Ill have to keep looking at what comes out best! Haha xx
Not sure if this helps but lash rev prices don't have vat or delivery to be added on to the price xxx

I use lash revolution glue but have never tried their lashes? And also does any one know how many lashes you get in a pack xx

Not sure if this helps but lash rev prices don't have vat or delivery to be added on to the price xxx

Soon as my current glue is finished I'm switching to lash rev. The sample I had was brilliant! One of my regular clients usually has 15 days between infills but went 23 days with this glue and was extremely happy xx

Lash rev glue absolutely rocks. All
My clients are commenting on the staying power of their lashes and the pro+ glue lets me work a wee bit faster. :) xxx

hey fellow geeks

need some advice as anyone heard or used lashfx? semi permanet eyelash extentions? not sure on what company to use for this course was looking at lash perfect? any suggestions before i book up thanks x

Hi there, we have a lash revolution trainer starting in Kent in January if that helps.
If you would like any info then please take a look here www.beautyrevolution.co.uk or feel free to pm me xx

Soon as my current glue is finished I'm switching to lash rev. The sample I had was brilliant! One of my regular clients usually has 15 days between infills but went 23 days with this glue and was extremely happy xx
Thanks for that feedback :) so glad you liked it xx

Lash Revolution Pro+ for me. I almost gave up lashing lash year because of my allergy to lash glue.

This has helped me so much. Plus, my returns are even better so it's a win/win for me. :)

If I haven't had a faster drying glue before, should I get the pro glue not the pro+? In lash rev, cheers for the other responses by the way xx

If I haven't had a faster drying glue before, should I get the pro glue not the pro+? In lash rev, cheers for the other responses by the way xx
Jodie how long have you been lashing for and do you do them quite often? If you are finding your current adhesive too slow then you may be ready for the Pro+.
I can send you a sample of each of them if you like so you can try them first. Just email me your details [email protected]
Jen x

Jodie how long have you been lashing for and do you do them quite often? If you are finding your current adhesive too slow then you may be ready for the Pro+.
I can send you a sample of each of them if you like so you can try them first. Just email me your details [email protected]
Jen x

I trained last november, i do them regulalry, but not like most lashers! about twice a week! I do think the glues take forever to dry! Ahhh thanks :) xx

Jen x

Hi Jenx. Could you plz send me a sample too. Don't know if you forgot, I asked a few weeks back lol. Would really appreciate it. Thank you:)) xx

Hi Jenx. Could you plz send me a sample too. Don't know if you forgot, I asked a few weeks back lol. Would really appreciate it. Thank you:)) xx

Of course :) no problem I'll pop it in the post tomorrow for you x

I trained last november, i do them regulalry, but not like most lashers! about twice a week! I do think the glues take forever to dry! Ahhh thanks :) xx

Jodie, I've sent you both of them to try :) xx

Please may I have a sample of the Pro+ too? X

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Please can I try some too?x

Lash Revolution Pro+ for me. I almost gave up lashing lash year because of my allergy to lash glue.

This has helped me so much. Plus, my returns are even better so it's a win/win for me. :)

Wow, I thought it was just me who appears to be allergic to the glue! I'm glad I've read this thread as I'm going to switch glues after 2.5years!

Glad to hear you are better now :) I look forward to receiving my glue order !

Latest posts

Back