feedback please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suey

Reaction score
I am posting this picture for Joolz for your feedback please. She only qualified in March. I have given my opinion, and she would be grateful for any more.

Ain't half bad if you ask me! :D

Thanks geeks! :hug:

Attachments

• chevron 007.jpg
    chevron 007.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 205
suey said:
I am posting this picture for Joolz for your feedback please. She only qualified in March. I have given my opinion, and she would be grateful for any more.

Ain't half bad if you ask me! :D

Thanks geeks! :hug:
thanks sue u a superstar one day i might learn how to do it myself!!
xx

wow, only qualified in march, thats great. if you want me to pick fault, tips are too long, too much white to pink. chevron on pinkie not deep as the others, and can see a little of the natural nail peeking out on middle finger at the dip of the chevron. on the plus side, chevron looks pretty crisp and looks like zone 3 blends into nail well.
thats exceptional work for someone so recent though ! :biggrin:

You have done well to say you have only been doing this for 2 months I would say they are a little too long and also too much white, but can not really say much more as I am also quite new to this.

Did you use white tips? Was it L&P or Gel?

Keep it up you are doing really well.

Caz xxx

ye i used white chevron tips and brisa
xx

Hi Joolz!

Apart from what has been said, the only other thing i can see is the pointer finger (first one) has just slightly more rounded corners on the tip to the rest, but youv'e done a great job!

Keep up the good work!

Did you manage ok with your waist line then (i call them hips)?

You know what you asked Ketan about?

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

christi said:
Hi Joolz!

Apart from what has been said, the only other thing i can see is the pointer finger (first one) has just slightly more rounded corners on the tip to the rest, but youv'e done a great job!

Keep up the good work!

Did you manage ok with your waist line then (i call them hips)?

You know what you asked Ketan about?

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx
ye i sorted that one out loads of improvement(at last)
xx

I think they are great to say you have only been doing them for two months. ... big pat on the back for you.

As you 'really' get into doing sets, you pick up with white to pink ratio and the overall appearence (as Anglefingers said, a little too long at the moment) ... but hey you are doing great, if this is the results after such a short time .... just think what another 12 months will be like ... 'Fab'

Well done!

I think their great, going to ask a silly question now but where did you purchase your tips from x x x

I would like to comment, but i don't think the picture is very clear, can you post another?

Very nice! Well done!!

Tilly xx

Wow They're lovely, I hope im half as good as you when I get to learn how to do them.....

well done

sharron

Kellyc said:
I think their great, going to ask a silly question now but where did you purchase your tips from x x x
hi i got the tips from at your fingertips if you contact suey on here she is ace and delivery is mega fast the tips are great i've had a couple of different pack so far she originally put my pic on for me so if you go back to the top of the post you will find her
thanks for the nice comments

Latest posts

Back