Felt baby move 1st time ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am so excited, Saturday morning I felt my baby move for the first time!!!

I was having yet another very uncomfortable night and woke up about 5 in the morning. I rolled on to my back (I know you are not meant to lay on your back for too long, it reduces oxygen to the uterus) and suddenly I felt something that resembled butterflies, I just new it was the baby.
I wanted to wake up the other half but there was no point as he wouldn't have felt anything and then be really p***** off with me for waking him up!

Just wanted to share that with you all.
:biggrin:

Aw its sooo exciting isnt it xxxx

Totally!

Strangest sensation ever but beautiful!

x

Pickle said:
Hiya,

I am so excited, Saturday morning I felt my baby move for the first time!!!

I was having yet another very uncomfortable night and woke up about 5 in the morning. I rolled on to my back (I know you are not meant to lay on your back for too long, it reduces oxygen to the uterus) and suddenly I felt something that resembled butterflies, I just new it was the baby.
I wanted to wake up the other half but there was no point as he wouldn't have felt anything and then be really p***** off with me for waking him up!

Just wanted to share that with you all.
:biggrin:

Aww it's so nice isn't it? Wait a while and it will keep you awake all night doing acrobatics! AND it still feels nice (later on it does annoy you!). If it's any consolation my hubby was annoyed when I woke him up to take me to the hospital - I'd been in labour all day!

Oh wow, that so lovely. I can remember the first time I felt my baby moving. Its so reassuring and makes it feel all so real. Something you never forget (my baby is now 7 yrs old!!!!:D).

nice one hun!!!!!
such a great feeling
wait for another few months and baby is knocking off tins off the shelf in supermarket lol
i used to get to close to stuff on shelves ( as i couldnt see !!!)

That's lovely I remember that feeling so well ! soon you'll be getting elbows and knees sticking out making your bump go all funny funny shapes!!

Zuise.e said:
That's lovely I remember that feeling so well ! soon you'll be getting elbows and knees sticking out making your bump go all funny funny shapes!!

Oh your all making me soooo broody!!!! Its a wonderful experience, something you never forget!! My two boys are 4yrs old & 20mths old it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with them :biggrin: , would love to do it all again but its talking the hubby round thats the thing, have to keep working on that one!!!! Treasure it all as they grow so quick!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :Love: how cute:Love:

Love that feeling.

hands up if your a broody geek?

amb x

Awww, how nice! Its such a lovely feeling. I remember when my first son moved I jumped on his dad's back (in bed) with shock, lol. Enjoy!xx

How wonderful :hug:
I remeber first time i felt scarlett move, it was amazing! those kicks getting mega though as next first weeks pass, i used to be able to make out her feet and hands awwwwwwwwww so cute!
How many weeks are you babe????
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh this is wonderful I can rememeber all this so well something I will never forget.

When the kicks get stronger watch that dinner plate that you rest on your tum or that mug with your hot drink in it LOL!!!! baby will love kicking these off.

Oh Treasure every part of this experiance.

Caz xxx

Oh!!!Bless!!!!I remember that so well-gave me such a warm feeling inside!!!!Felt bad for the other half tho coz he wouldn't have been able to feel it!But when i was a bit bigger and daddy could feel it too-i used to cuddle his back at night-coz if the baby was keeping me awake it would bloomin well keep him awake too!!!;) It was so funny when he used to kick him in the back as he was drifting off to sleep!!!!
Ah-like the others said-treasure it all coz it goes soooo quick!:sad:
Enjoy!!!
and u have amde me broody now too!!!!:Scared:

Ozpot said:
How wonderful :hug:
I remeber first time i felt scarlett move, it was amazing! those kicks getting mega though as next first weeks pass, i used to be able to make out her feet and hands awwwwwwwwww so cute!
How many weeks are you babe????
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxx

I will be 17 weeks on Friday.
It really is an amazing feeling, it's only slight but it's defo there.

Scarlett is a beautiful name, I have no idea what to call him/her.

x
So if anyone ha any nice names to help us out?!

you have all made me tearful with all your wonderful stories. I can't wait to feel the big kicks now.
it's so lovely hearing all your baby stories, it gets me excited and helps me forget the terror of having to go through labour!

it feels all worth it now, thanks geeks.

xx:hug: xx

What a wonderful time for you, and soon you will wish it would go to sleep, mine used to do somersaults and all of a sudden you would see a limb sticking out at a weird angle but it is very reassuring, its more scary when they go to sleep!!!!

Try putting a pillow between your legs when you sleep, it may help

take care and enjoy every minute

Delisnails said:
What a wonderful time for you, and soon you will wish it would go to sleep, mine used to do somersaults and all of a sudden you would see a limb sticking out at a weird angle but it is very reassuring, its more scary when they go to sleep!!!!

Try putting a pillow between your legs when you sleep, it may help

take care and enjoy every minute

Thanks babe,

The pillow thing is good, I have started to use one.

x

i promise you, it is all worth it babe. nothing like it in the world, carrying and giving birth to your baby, most amazing experience ever in my opinion!!
Lorraine xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww, thats lovely!!! Its a wonderfull feeling.xxx

I remember feeling my cousins 'Bump' move - It was amazing! Later on you could really SEE it! The Bump is now called Harriet, shes 7 months and shes GORGEOUS!!

IM A BROODY GEEK!

Latest posts

Back