Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol well at least you have good humour about it Izzi and yes, 2nd and 3rd books, IMO, unfold the story more but hey, it's just some light hearted reading and I really really enjoyed it.
Have never read any Jackie Collins or watched films as I can't stand either of the Collins sisters but each to their own.

Like everything in life, we are all different, enjoy or detest different things which makes for interesting discussion and debate :wink2:

Just finished them all and I too am lost. Downloaded bared to you as suggested by fellow geek, this could be the geek book club lol x

Oh no I have just finished reading the 3rd book and I have taken it all to seriously to the point (bless him) I look at my boyfriend and want him to be more greyish lol having said that I am still a vanilla kinda girl thanks but that wld be nice for him to take a bit of control, what on earth do I do now though I'm not into rereading a book I've already read let alone 3 lol help x

My friend and I downloaded it yesterday and she was up till 1.30 this morning reading it, I have yet to start it as from what everyone says I think once I do that will be it, no dinner, no washing done I even said to my friend if I'm late for school run then you know I've started the book. Lol

Oh no I have just finished reading the 3rd book and I have taken it all to seriously to the point (bless him) I look at my boyfriend and want him to be more greyish lol having said that I am still a vanilla kinda girl thanks but that wld be nice for him to take a bit of control, what on earth do I do now though I'm not into rereading a book I've already read let alone 3 lol help x

Ive just finished the second and was looking at my hubby thinking the exact same thing! Haha im a vanilla girl but a bit more passion wouldnt go amiss haha these poor men! I shall start the third tomorrow :D i dont know what i will do when my Grey affair is over :(

Just finished them all and I too am lost. Downloaded bared to you as suggested by fellow geek, this could be the geek book club lol x

Yes I agree about a geek book club! that'd be fab! i love to hear reviews on books before I buy them, as it annoys me if it's no good & I've wasted my moneyx

Someone start a geek book club please... I'm in :) x

Well I just finished second and now layin in to third and only been reading since Monday lol

A group of friends and I have been trying to decide who our Mr Grey is. We all have different ideas ranging from Ryan Gosling to Ian Somerhaulder but the only one that gave a unanimous Hell yeah, he is perfect is....................... *drum roll*

Paul Walker :D Helloooooooooooooooooo Mr Grey :Love:

Attachments

• 542411_10151064492229810_691405456_n.jpg
    542411_10151064492229810_691405456_n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 154
I've been listening as an audiobook, anyone else doing this lol?!

I can't seem to get into actual reading, I read half of twilight 1 and the rest as an audiobook and never gone back to reading since! The other twilight books were great as an audio book too, now just waiting for the film :) x

Were did u get audio book from. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

A group of friends and I have been trying to decide who our Mr Grey is. We all have different ideas ranging from Ryan Gosling to Ian Somerhaulder but the only one that gave a unanimous Hell yeah, he is perfect is....................... *drum roll*

Omg planky...he's perfect. I was pushing for him when talking to a client...he's the one i imagine! Im so in love!!xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Were did u get audio book from. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Downloaded it I'm not sure if I can say where from lol i'll pm you x

Ooooo a perfect Mr grey!!

Great find! :)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

No, he doesn't do it for me like Johannes Huebl does. :o

I've just come back from holiday - read this book while we were there - I agree... it's addictive. I'll be ordering the rest of the trilogy!:o

I've been listening as an audiobook, anyone else doing this lol?!

I can't seem to get into actual reading, I read half of twilight 1 and the rest as an audiobook and never gone back to reading since! The other twilight books were great as an audio book too, now just waiting for the film :) x

Crikey jodie gotta hand it to yu honey dont think i could listen to it!!!

Why hellooooo! :D

Mine was got for me, as promised. I'm going to start it at 07.15 am tomorrow morning on the ferry. I've been saving myself and now the perfect Mr Grey has been found, I now have my visual!

Ooooh I so would....!

Latest posts

Back