Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the ending earth shattering? Surprising at all? I'm expecting a sad and tragic ending.....will I be disappointed?
If we told you the ending it would ruin things. You will just have to get to the end yourself and see what you think. There are too many people at different stages of the 3 books to say anything more.

I remember when Avatar came out at the cinema they reported about people coming out from watching it, depressed because they were back in the real world. I feel the same after these books Lol!! I shall now just have to look forward to the film. Am lending my copies out to a couple of friends, might read them again after I get them back! :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Sorry Planky, this one is a winner. I don't think I'll be able to read these books in the same way again.

Have you got his phone number?

oh my, he is something else!!!!!!!!!

If we told you the ending it would ruin things. You will just have to get to the end yourself and see what you think. There are too many people at different stages of the 3 books to say anything more.

Fair point. Im 80% through book 2. If I finish book 3 and I'm disappointed, I'm going to blame you. :twisted:

Fair point. Im 80% through book 2. If I finish book 3 and I'm disappointed, I'm going to blame you. :twisted:
I am confident you will enjoy the books. :D

I remember when Avatar came out at the cinema they reported about people coming out from watching it, depressed because they were back in the real world. I feel the same after these books Lol!! I shall now just have to look forward to the film. Am lending my copies out to a couple of friends, might read them again after I get them back! :D

I feel completely obsessed with these books , every client of mine today has had a run through and has been ordered to purchase these!! My mum is reading them too , yesterday I asked " have you met his mum yet ?!" like he is a non fictional character ha ha .... Very sad I know !!!

Sorry if your reading but here's a lovely mental picture.... Jeremy Clarkson and carol vorderman for Christian and ana!!! Lol

Nooooo don't burst the perfect bubble !!! Ha ha , how funny !!! X

Just started reading this and can't put it down, all my friends are reading it too! Very raunchy ;)
I'm like some of you though, get a bit too attached to books and then feel like my life's over at the end! I was the same with twilight I became obsessed. Start Dreaming about the books and everything.
So I've even found myself looking at my bf and thinking "hmmmmmm Ur not up to much actually are you?" cruel I know, but who can live up to CG's standards? Haha

Just started reading this and can't put it down, all my friends are reading it too! Very raunchy ;)
I'm like some of you though, get a bit too attached to books and then feel like my life's over at the end! I was the same with twilight I became obsessed. Start Dreaming about the books and everything.
So I've even found myself looking at my bf and thinking "hmmmmmm Ur not up to much actually are you?" cruel I know, but who can live up to CG's standards? Haha

I feel the same!!!! Hahahahaha!! :D :lol: Our poor OH's :twisted:

Ahhhhh I do the same! Is tragic isn't it haha. I get worryingly attached to the characters, the author makes you feel as if YOU are being enticed by Christian Grey doesn't she!!!

I did enjoy the books, although agree there were some very repetitive annoying sayings, and I would love a very rich, drop dead handsome guy to consume me, buuuuttt, if my hubby tried to pull any of that dominating/tell me what to eat/wear/over bearing jealousy/you need a wax honey! In reality I'd prob slap him around the head a few times!! I'll stick to the fantasy in book form or a couple of hours in a movie! ;)

I agree the books are a bit repetitive, however I am really enjoying the story line and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Can I put myself forward for the ana role please? ;) that way I get to get up close and personal with real life Mr Grey haha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I agree the books are a bit repetitive, however I am really enjoying the story line and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Can I put myself forward for the ana role please? ;) that way I get to get up close and personal with real life Mr Grey haha x

Sorry the role has already been offered to me :D

Sorry the role has already been offered to me :D

I do believe I mentioned it 1st haha, my inner goddess will get you :) x

Ok so I've downloaded all 3 I've read the first 2 and ladies all I can say is my bf does not know what's hit him don't get me wrong I'm into nothing that's kinky or to do with the red room of pain lol but damn our sex life has improved and if u take away the money, contract (and all that side) and the crack whore this is my lovely bf down to conversations, dreams, no father, 2 siblings and he is mr green ( that is his actual name lol)

Lol, my hubby is Mr Browne... Fifty shades of brown...sounds like a muddy field (or a night after a vindaloo!) ;)

Back