Finally Got My Treatment List Together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Would you be so kind to check through my pricing to see if there are any big flaws where i have missed something.

I am going to go mobile and live in Shipley, West Yorkshire.

Hands & Feet
Mini Manicure £8.00

File & Polish

Manicure £14.50

Shape, cuticle work, massage, polish or buff

Luxury Manicure £18.50
Shape, cuticle work, masque, massage, polish or buff

Pedicure £16.50
Shape, cuticle work, hard skin removal, exfoliate, massage & polish

Luxury Pedicure £18.50
Shape, cuticle work, hard skin removal, masque, exfoliate, massage & polish

Waxing
Lip or Chin £4.00

Eyebrows £6.00
Underarm £8.00
Bikini £8.00
½ Arm £8.50
Full Arm £12.00
½ Leg £10.00
¾ Leg £16.00
Full Leg £18.00

Make-Up
Special Occasion £18.00
Make-Up Lesson £24.00
Bridal Inc Trial £50.00
Bridesmaids Inc Trial £45.00

Eye Treatments
Eyebrow Tidy £3.00
Eyebrow Re-Shape £6.50
Eyebrow Tint * £6.00
Eyelash Tint * £8.00
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint * £12.00

Body Treatments
Relaxing Body Massage

Back & Shoulders £18.00

Full Body £25.00

Hot Stone Therapy Massage
Back & Shoulders £25.00
Full Body £40.00

Reiki
30 Mins Treatment £18.00
60 Mins Treatment £25.00

Indian Head Massage

45 Mins Treatment £20.00

Spray Tan Treatments
Half Body £10.00
Full Body £20.00

Book Two Full Body Tans £36.00

Tanning Party
Invite four friends to get tanned and your tan is free.

Full Body £15.00

I am still trying to figure out my facial pricing with the Eve Taylor range - watch this space :rolleyes:

All looks good so far.:)

If you want you can take a look at my web site which shows all my Eve Taylor prices and facials. Might give you some ideas.:hug:

Thanks Debs will do. I need to get the product manual out too cos i dont want to over complicate things if i am just starting out.

Looks Great But there is a £4.00 Difference between your manicures and only a £2.00 difference between your pedicures maybe you need to keep them the same ?
just a thought

Crinkle x

With your spray tan party's,
if you are giving the host a free spray for having 4 paying guests you need to be charging the same as your normal price of £20 not £16,
you don't want to give one tan away and be £16 down on top of that hun :hug:

With your spray tan party's,
if you are giving the host a free spray for having 4 paying guests you need to be charging the same as your normal price of £20 not £16,
you don't want to give one tan away and be £16 down on top of that hun :hug:

Hi Lou - arh yes i see what you mean. Thanks i have changed it to £20 per tan and the host gets theres for free.

Need to get some practicing in though as well :)

Looks Great But there is a £4.00 Difference between your manicures and only a £2.00 difference between your pedicures maybe you need to keep them the same ?
just a thought

Crinkle x

Would you say to put a £4.00 difference for both the luxury treatments?

Yes, i would even consider the luxury pedicure be £2.00 more than the luxury manicure.
The same as your normal manicure and pedicure treatments.

Crinkle x

for your spray tanning prices you may want to add 'face only' and 'legs only' - its entirely up to you but i have a few clients who have a full body tan then come back after a few days to have their face topped up as it fades quicker due to removing make up etc.

xx

Hiya, I saw a thread on here recently that had a good suggestion for tanning parties. Rather than give the hostess a free tan, it said to reduce the price for ALL the guests once they reach a certain number. That way there's an incentive for all of them rather than just the hostess getting the discount (or freebee in this case). Hopefully this should encourage her friends to come as they get something from it. Hope that makes sense! :)

Hiya, I saw a thread on here recently that had a good suggestion for tanning parties. Rather than give the hostess a free tan, it said to reduce the price for ALL the guests once they reach a certain number. That way there's an incentive for all of them rather than just the hostess getting the discount (or freebee in this case). Hopefully this should encourage her friends to come as they get something from it. Hope that makes sense! :)

Oh yes i remember this post something like
3 People - £18.00
4 People - £17.00
5 People - £16.00

Just a quick query for you to consider if you havnt already....

As a mobile therapist do you say you have a minimum call out charge, I.E £15?

Are you willing to drive to a clients house for an £8 bikini wax, that by the time you get their in the car, set up, heat your wax and do the treatment could take you up to 30-45 mins. Because by the time you take off your petrol, car running costs, advertising, tax & NI, Product costs etc you wont see much profit on it!

Just a thought!!! I used to do minimum £30 call out unless I was really quiet I considered doing it for £20.

Mobile work is more profitable than having a shop, but mobile therapists charge less forgetting their overheads.

Dont underprice yourself. You trained hard to do what you do!

Good luck with it all!

Kate

Just a quick query for you to consider if you havnt already....

As a mobile therapist do you say you have a minimum call out charge, I.E £15?

Are you willing to drive to a clients house for an £8 bikini wax, that by the time you get their in the car, set up, heat your wax and do the treatment could take you up to 30-45 mins. Because by the time you take off your petrol, car running costs, advertising, tax & NI, Product costs etc you wont see much profit on it!

Just a thought!!! I used to do minimum £30 call out unless I was really quiet I considered doing it for £20.

Mobile work is more profitable than having a shop, but mobile therapists charge less forgetting their overheads.

Dont underprice yourself. You trained hard to do what you do!

Good luck with it all!

Kate

Thanks Kate, i have put that the min call out charge is £15. When i get more clients and see the spondoolies coming in and re-access things i might put it to £20.

youe prices seem good hun , they are similar to what i charge , although i charge more for a spa pedi :green:
if you want to practice spray tanning you can do me :green: i will use my tantrick though :green:
xxxx

Great price list hun !

Did you contact the lady I gave you details of?

Hope you are OK!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back