first bad nail biter client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I am doing my SIL nails on wednesday and she is a little biter!!!! I hve done short nails before but hers are mega short.

Can you just fire some tips at me guys because I want to get it right.

I was thinking of doing her Acrylic or Dip with a full colour, she picks at P&W!

xx

Why dont you do her some brisa sculpts? ( i say sculpt because i find sculpts on a biter last longer than tips !)

Sculpt out in clear and build & shape, mix up a camoflauge of brisa pink and paint on white (or sculpt white) tiny bit of pink in a dappen dish or old gel pot add the white drop by drop till its a good colour/coverage. Then apply coverage swiping out smile....cure....apply white.....gloss...voila.

Cant think of how you could 'extend the nail bed with tip n dip. Other option as you say is tip n dip then polish with a colour.

Good Luck !

Amb x

Hi

Thanks for your advise.

I am going to do them with Acrylic I think.... maybe Brisa, not sure yet. I will have a go at sculpting them but I dont think I will be able to get the form under what nail she has, does it matter? Can I just put the form on to meet the edge? I wouldnt call it a free edge as there is nothing free about it.

Have I confussed you yet???

I will get her to come round tonight I think so I can take a piccie and then show you what I mean.

xx

Hi

Just thought I would bump this one back up as I am still unsure if I can sculpt on her nails as I wont be able to get the form under the nail????

xx

Latest posts

Back